2018 Titans Report Dynasty League

Jamalisms

21 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Ultimately ... similar to what I said in the "9's makes too many transactions" discussion ... I think rules to eliminate bad conduct are worse than the bad conduct. Owners should conduct teams in a generally considerate way and owners should be pretty flexible in how they view the conduct of others. If you think there's an issue with conduct or flexibility, discuss and resolve it. If you can't, if you think you need a rule - what your league really needs is a new owner.

Being a slow drafter is nowhere near along the lines of actively conducting your team in a way that games the system. Oldschool isn't being slow to wait out until mini-camp and shit like that to gain an advantage, this year he just didn't bother with doing any research. Totally different scenarios where voting on a rule is not even close to being worse.

Edited by wiscotitansfan

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fortunately, thanks to CMJ I have a whole year to watch and learn how the draft works before I have to make any picks myself.

One thing you could do to participate in the draft is get pissy when someone doesn't make a pick within 15 minutes of being "on the clock". It'll be like CMJ never really left.

I'm gonna treat you like the Jags in 1999.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

The thing is you don't get the benefit of the doubt of being any less of a dick when you have done the exact same things for the sole reason of trolling people.

People rightfully so have problems with your drafting because you are never prepared any year for something that seems to ultimately be you simply taking the consensus highest rated pick. If you were to pick some real unknown gem it would be something but you aren't doing that.

lol I dont need your benefit of the doubt. lets be honest here. the way this draft is set up means people are taking guys in the 3rd round who likely wont ever play.  even further your silliness around being prepared is laughable.

2 hours ago, oldschool said:

lol I dont need your benefit of the doubt. lets be honest here. the way this draft is set up means people are taking guys in the 3rd round who likely wont ever play.  even further your silliness around being prepared is laughable.

Even further reason why taking a week to make sure you get a pick you like even more laughable.

28 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Even further reason why taking a week to make sure you get a pick you like even more laughable.

Do you have a job kid? Seriously My first pick was 30. Sorry if I don't refresh the screen every 20 seconds. I'm very busy, clearly busier than you, and already said my bad for not getting to it over the weekend. Now go play in traffic and get off my nuts.

3 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Tra'quon Smith or however it's spelled... WR - New Orleans

Tra’quon...Tra’quon....Tra’quonnot gonna work here anymore!