Earth to Flynn Conspiracy Morons

Jamalisms

8 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

You’re not as smart as I thought. My bad. 

Dude I’ll be straight up, I don’t have enough spare time to read every single post in these threads.  If there’s something I missed - let me know or quote it.  Hence why I asked.  Otherwise, why call attention to it?  The little jabs over you saying something vague are unnecessary 

Edited by Mercalius

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll say it again. it will take decades to undo the damage Trump and his cronies have perpetrated over the last 4 years. Barr and Pompeo are sycophants of the highest order and are disgraces to their

Listened to a podcast about Flynn and the FBI from two prosecutors. Flynn clearly broke the law, he was working with a foreign government illegally and lied to the FBI about it. Trump fired him for ly

Posted Images

Just now, Mercalius said:

Dude I’ll be straight up, I don’t have enough spare time to read every single post in these threads.  If there’s something I missed - let me know or quote it.  Hence why I asked.  Otherwise, why call attention to it?  The little jabs over you saying something vague are unnecessary 

I was joking with you as an olive branch.   Read through it instead of arguing with me. Go back a couple pages. I was joking on Jamal 

20 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

As far as we’ve gone trust me on this one. We all should joke on Jamal for one reason or another. 

Nah.  He’s a good guy.  Even if you think I’m a POS and a waste of oxygen, he’s a good person. 

Edited by Mercalius

7 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

He said he was worth ten million+ and then posted a bank account. He deserves to be told. 

A bank account of $700k

33 minutes ago, patsplat said:

A bank account of $700k

Hey barkeep, do you have all your money in cash in a bank acct? Ask @patsplat, he saw the video and saw it fluctuating from $2.9 million. $7-8 million in real estate loans is what flows thru that one acct. That's just one of my businesses. 

And that $732,000 balance is more than your sorry ass will make in the next 10 yrs.

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

Got to love cutting out the first segment and only playing the end... By the way spying and illegal access by contractors of the NSA database for political dirt is one crime... Not to mention spying on Flynn with no warrant or FISA... You can fool dumb asses like Oilerman consistently but you can't fool mother nature...

"What a beautiful black sky!!!"

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

So obvious

Priestap??? Priestap??? Are you freaking kidding... Yeah, this clown isn't willing to say anything to keep Flynn from talking about where the bodies are buried... Priestap… LOL!!!