Episode 151 - Titans Lackluster Offense Results In Loss To Cardinals

Jonboy

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He did a few but video was unnecessary. Then it was curtains for him...

Tgo has a future as White House Press Secretary for a deranged lunatic. His ability to deflect and gloss over everything is impressive.

This offense, as currently deployed, can't be fixed in today's NFL. In the olden days, the biggest defenders weren't all that quick, and fast.  The heavy sets no longer provide the advantage they

That was pretty intense.  At moments with the awkward pauses it sounded like a couple on the verge of breaking up.  This episode Jamal was the Titans O with his sputtering audio quality.  I do appreciate him staying focused with his point vs. Oman refusing to get off his talking point.  It was quite the carousel.  

I was also impressed with everyone being able to point to specific plays/games/tweets, etc to support their claims.  Good job!  

41 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

That was pretty intense.  At moments with the awkward pauses it sounded like a couple on the verge of breaking up.  This episode Jamal was the Titans O with his sputtering audio quality.  I do appreciate him staying focused with his point vs. Oman refusing to get off his talking point.  It was quite the carousel.  

I was also impressed with everyone being able to point to specific plays/games/tweets, etc to support their claims.  Good job!  

Have you listened for a long time? I'm still not sure anything has approached @Jamalisms and I getting into it years ago over Locker in the episode we called "A Charged Debate." I think it caught everyone off guard because I rarely get worked up too much about anything on the show. Not one of my best podcast moments, tbh. It works for some sports talk shows, but it just isn't me.

Locker came back and threw a game winner after that podcast and made me look pretty smart for a week. Then the following week...he got hurt again.

@Jonboy finally getting to listen. Great poscast! I just wanted to comment re that Adoree 4th down play. Mularkey said they practiced it on Saturday a couple weeks prior and had practiced it several times this year. He said “that’s why  you can’t always believe everything people say.” Mularkey actually laughed when he heard what Adoree said about it. 

Granted, they shouldve ideally called a play they practiced in the last week, but its not like they drew it up in the sand on the sideline. 

By the way, I bet the rookie got a talking to about saying what he did to the media. 

Edited by tgo

2 minutes ago, tgo said:

@Jonboy finally getting to listen. Great poscast! I just wanted to comment re that Adoree 4th down play. Mularkey said they practiced it on Saturday a couple weeks prior and had practiced it several times this year. He said “that’s why can’t always believe everything people say.” Mularkey actually laughed when he heard what Adoree said about it. 

Granted, they shouldve ideally called a play they practiced in the last week, but its not like they drew it up in the sand on the sideline. 

I meant to say that to clarify and forgot to. I'm still not sure how much I trust Mularkey on that one. I don't get why Adoree would say that unless he just forgot. Doesn't seem like something he would lie about. It's one thing to "not believe what people say," but when "people" is literally the guy running the play...well yeah, we believed him, Mike.

Just now, Jonboy said:

I meant to say that to clarify and forgot to. I'm still not sure how much I trust Mularkey on that one. I don't get why Adoree would say that unless he just forgot. Doesn't seem like something he would lie about. It's one thing to "not believe what people say," but when "people" is literally the guy running the play...well yeah, we believed him, Mike.

Adoree probably has several plays on offense and gets things mixed up or forgot bc of everyrhing he has on his plate in all 3 stages of the game. 

3 hours ago, Jonboy said:

Have you listened for a long time? I'm still not sure anything has approached @Jamalisms and I getting into it years ago over Locker in the episode we called "A Charged Debate." I think it caught everyone off guard because I rarely get worked up too much about anything on the show. Not one of my best podcast moments, tbh. It works for some sports talk shows, but it just isn't me.

Locker came back and threw a game winner after that podcast and made me look pretty smart for a week. Then the following week...he got hurt again.

No - just most of this year and some of last year/offseason.