Great Talent, But Untouchable IMO

BeedoeLaw

Everyone could read or hear details about this incident and it would have a significant negative effect on his draft stock.  But to have video where people can readily watch the incident unfold is just so unbelievably damning.  I mean it magnifies the situation by about 1000%.  Most teams simply wouldn't want to deal with the PR fallout if they take him, even more that wanting to make some kind of moral stand.

On 12/16/2016 at 8:03 PM, AussieTitanFan08 said:

its disgraceful, any official from Oklahoma that saw that tape and did nothing should be sacked immediately.

He was suspended for his freshman year. He will get drafted...just not this year.  It will die down over the next 16 months.

It was that chicks fault

He started to walk away when she made a comment that stopped him in his tracks. When he turns back around, she shoved him immediately after. 

He didn't touch her after she shoved him, he did flinch at her... as a warning. She then slaps him.

He definitely went overboard... not the way I would have responded but I understand how a direct slap in the face may cause a reaction, especially when things are already heated.

If you are not ready or able to fight another individual, better keep your hands to yourself!

20 hours ago, HigherLogic said:

It was that chicks fault

He started to walk away when she made a comment that stopped him in his tracks. When he turns back around, she shoved him immediately after. 

He didn't touch her after she shoved him, he did flinch at her... as a warning. She then slaps him.

He definitely went overboard... not the way I would have responded but I understand how a direct slap in the face may cause a reaction, especially when things are already heated.

If you are not ready or able to fight another individual, better keep your hands to yourself!

He punched a woman in the face. Vicious hit. On video. In a country where such act is taboo regardless of what female did to you. 

I don't agree with your thinking and I would never touch him. 

May he rot in shit

On 12/19/2016 at 0:24 AM, siamesedinasour said:

If he's good enough, someone will take him. 

Exactly... If you can play, you will play.

The video of Rice gave the team a reason to cut him, him not getting resigned is because the tape of him on the field

3 hours ago, Kyle021 said:

He punched a woman in the face. Vicious hit. On video. In a country where such act is taboo regardless of what female did to you. 

I don't agree with your thinking and I would never touch him. 

May he rot in shit

If by rot in shit, you mean, go on to the NFL and make millions, I'm sure he will.

That bitch had it coming. She wasn't some poor innocent female when she shoved him and slapped him in the face.