Raiders Game Day Thread

Jamalisms

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are going to call AJ for push off on game tying TD then be consistent and call it on Cooper. 

Herbstreit calling out Lewan on twitter. Kirk Herbstreit @KirkHerbstreit You're an absolute fraud bro!! @TaylorLewan77 #FakeToughGuy #Loafer #TryToHustle #ISeeYouYouWalkingOffTheField. #Fraud

Headed to the game today to condescend to other fans in person. Woke up at 6:00 to practice facial expressions and gestures in the mirror. Since I'll be at the game, I do expect my rooting abilit

Posted Images

( I was fine with Mett riding the bench . )..........Well good cause hes doing a fine job in San Diego.....

Ohhhhh waite he didnt make the cut there ....Well hes doing a fine job in pitts...

Metts not walking through those doors any time soon to save the day ............................L O L.....

45 minutes ago, LocoMoco said:

This how you can tell the fix was on.  Refs didn't call it both ways.  There was a blatant hold on Oakland that wasn't called when the replay showed the ref was right in the line of it.

You are joking right?

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

You are joking right?

Yeah joking about the fix but not about the calls going both ways.  1st Qtr, when Cooper didn't get called for pushing off on Cox.  Blatant holding on Oakland not called when the ref was 6 ft from the play. 

4 hours ago, BergerKing said:

Ah-hem, no. You currently have zero QB's.  At the time you already had one that was worthwhile.  

If they needed a "good QB", why the hell did they bother with Mariota?  Grayson was available later, without hinging the future to Mett or Grayson or anyone else.  Team Building was what was needed.  

I was fine with Mett riding the bench, but it had to be because of a fellow competitor with actual upside/game.  

LOL...

Actually, we have 3 QBs, those of which we deemed better than Mett, and San Diego deemed their UDFA better than, and 22 other teams deemed their QBs were better than Mett, and Pittsburgh deemed their first 2 QBs better than Mett. Are you referring to clip board jesus as the one we had that was worthwhile?

Cant build a team without a QB, as I said we didnt have that.

What happened when Mett was riding the bench because of someone you say ISNT a fellow competitor? He went full bitch mode and didnt try. Im really not following your logic here.

9 hours ago, JDot said:

Watching the last play of the game.  That is a absolutely awful play call.  Cut the field in half with what looked like just 2 options.  Jesus, give your team a chance man.  

Preach.

Atrocious play calls when it comes to the passing game. How in the hell do you call a half roll when MM just torched their defense down the field? Mind boggling. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

• Jonboy unpinned this topic