Lebron is a bitch

kyle021

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hiding.  LeBron killed me, Curry stood me up and I embarrassed the shit out of myself.  Lebron still a bitch! Lol but yeah.  Man I didn't wanna revisit this lol

Jordan and Kobe were two of the biggest whiners of all time when it came to crying for foul calls to the refs.

I think it's pretty clear the real bitch is Steph Curry's wife. 

2 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

People do the same with Kobe. Yet, they say he "needed". They still even say he "needed" Shaq even though he did it without him, twice.

I'll just start saying Jordan "needed" Pippen, because he never did it without him.

At this point, I don't think that people actually argue against that? Can't say I remember people's posts here but most I talk to acknowledge that Jordan had an amazing supporting cast... I remember it was a large topic in basketball when Boston put together their own "Big 3".

If people don't think that, then they really aren't even worth talking to when it comes to basketball if they don't realize how loaded those Bulls were.

21 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

People do the same with Kobe. Yet, they say he "needed". They still even say he "needed" Shaq even though he did it without him, twice.

I'll just start saying Jordan "needed" Pippen, because he never did it without him.

And as I look back....Jordan had Charles Oakley and George Garvin and didn't win with them. He didn't win until Pippen got there. So who needed who?

Basketball is obviously a TEAM game. No one can win alone. But the great ones always elevate the play of their teammates, which is clearly the case in Cleveland this year. All the great ones can be nitpicked for one thing or another. To try and take away any of their accomplishments because of some minor flaw or perceived weakness is just picking gnats.

On 20/06/2016 at 0:37 PM, socaltitan said:

A lot of prisoner of the moment reactions. Steph played horrible no question, but he's still a terrific player and certainly has the makings of a hall of fame player. Klay Thompson is very talented too, but I definitely wouldn't take him over Steph.

Steph is an excellent scorer, and usually very clutch, but he was a poor defender on this series, and the Cavs took advantage of that during their adjustments in the later games.  Curry actually working on defense, and getting into foul trouble could very well have affected his shooting rhythm .... it's easier to score when you don't expend much energy on defense, or spend time on the bench for foul trouble.

Steph, the Cavs thank you for being a 1 way player.