Thoughts on Moderation & Bans on TR

Jonboy

4 hours ago, OzTitan said:

It is, sort of. From a general concept it is - create an AJAX resource that lets a user retrieve their own ban list, and then, in Javascript, query the resource and get it to apply DOM modifications after page load based on the list. That GreaseMonkey script I posted does the second half of that already, more or less.

This place has become a shit ton more readable for me since I wrote it, but alas a derailed thread is a derailed thread, shit posts removed or not.

Nerd alert! 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was responding in another thread to a comment from @IsntLifeFunny, but it ended up being too long and veered the thread off topic. So I'm posting it here... I haven't said much on this subject,

(Puts on his Mikeh75 disguise)   I see both sides of it.   Trolls, in essence, thrive on getting reactions out of people.  In that regard, they've certainly succeeded.  This board has

Also, congrats to Jonboy for being the newest member of the MIKE75 Hall of Fame. 

Posted Images

So got up this morning and after finally leaving the stadium happy for the first time in over a year yesterday, I was looking forward to checking this board.  Every post that talked about the game, even those not about mm, there was BK posting a snarky post.  Then, of course, someone would respond and then the thread gets hijacked for awhile.  Folks who don't want anyone banned, which I get, they say "don't respond".  Well that doesn't work.  Period.  BK is a troll clearly and "ignore him" doesn't work.  I've done exactly that but others, both new and old, keep feeding him.  

• 2 years later...
12 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

Why bump it?

Because I felt like it, it's an un-moderated board and I can post whatever the fuck I want to. That, and Jonboy could not remember it and asked for a link. (read the other thread). 

Edited by Tex in a Can