Tim Tebow Working Out for Eagles (not a joke)

Jonboy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The other day on 104.5, a guy called in and started ripping the Titans front office for not doing what they needed to do in the offseason. He sounded calm and reasonable and was making some fair point

Chip Kelly:  

http://youtu.be/0TX4ucQQGgo

Tebow or Locker - which was better a far as what he did in NFL. 

Dear god .... I think it's Tebow. You actually hurt my heart with that question because it brought me to this realization.

Apparently they aren't going to offer Tebow a contract but how do you think Bradford feels right about now?  LOL

He's thinking Jesus Christ Kelly doesn't have a clue what he's doing

Tebow has more playoff wins than Mett has total wins....in 1/3rd of the games.

Mett played better in six games than Locker did his entire four years here. I think Mett is gonna prove the naysayers wrong in 2015. After all hard to win games when the defense gives up thirty points a game. With an improved defense things will be a bit different next time around.

Edited by MIKE75

Mett played better in six games than Locker did his entire four years here. I think Mett is gonna prove the naysayers wrong in 2015. After all hard to win games when the defense gives up thirty points a game. With an improved defense things will be a bit different next time around.

If Locker is your standard, there is no doubt Mett will be impressive.

It's also hard NOT to give up 30 points/game when your offense goes 3-and-out for half their possessions.

I still can't fathom that there are people who support VY or Locker as anything but a human being. They completely ruined this franchise and gave us about 12 games combined that got us excited as a fanbase.

VY saved Coach Ocho's job, twice....that's why we should hate him.

VY saved Coach Ocho's job, twice....that's why we should hate him.

We should hate him because he was a lazy little bitch who never put any effort into the game. We should dislike Locker for the exact opposite, he put effort in but was just God awful.

I hate Fisher too but to think that VY "saved" his job 2x is a bit farfetched. The only worse QB the Titans franchise has seen than VY is Locker (Every single vet that came in for short stints were beter). Fisher should have been gone much earlier but there are so many arguments that the team won in spite of VY not because of him. A few good games and moments doesn't make you the hero.

Tebow had plenty of exciting moments but no one in their right mind thinks he is an adequate QB. Your hatred for Fisher and Oman just makes any of your posts unrelatable because they are all biased and always pointed to some agenda.