"Drain the Swamp" means "Hire 100 lobbyists"

freakingeek

22 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

I can also play that game.   

1,342 examples of Obama’s lying, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, hypocrisy:  https://danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/obama-252/

252 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism: https://www.infowars.com/252-documented-examples-of-barack-obamas-lying-lawbreaking-corruption-cronyism-etc/

Sorry but referencing horseshit sources like these is not a credible rebuttal. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good gawd.  Another one.

Oh, the libtard card.  That means you win, huh? Ok, let me explain this. 1.  We aren't talking about Obama.   His term is over, for better or worse.   We're talking about Trump.  Try to focu

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Opus74 said:

Sorry but referencing horseshit sources like these is not a credible rebuttal. 

Lol!   Your opinion piece just stated the authors single statement rebuttals without any sort of proof or links.   Not so with my articles.   But I guess since a libtard wrote your article for THE New York Times, we must assume it is all factual.

50 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

1,342 examples of Obama’s lying, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, hypocrisy:  https://danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/obama-252/

252 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism: https://www.infowars.com/252-documented-examples-of-barack-obamas-lying-lawbreaking-corruption-cronyism-etc/

Dan from Squirrel Hill's blog? LMAO! Are you serious? And you mean, THE Alex Jones, the conspiracy expert? The same one that hangs out with Russell Brand, Charlie Sheen, Jesse Ventura and Ted Nugent? Now we're talking facts!

13 hours ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

I do have an issue with lobbyist just because I think they can sometimes harm fair competition. I don't think you can call yourself "elite" if the board is slanted in your direction and its competition imo that keeps business improving.

I just think our whole "system" is effed and needs to be replaced. I supported the movement away from the 2 parties. I think we can do better as the "public."

The last election, I thought it was a waste to vote third party.  All we have now is redo 2015.  Dems block, repubs present objection bills.  Benghazi/special investigation.  No real healthcare.  No intelligent plan to develop a more educated populous.  The biggest obstacle we face is agreeing on a third party.  Repubs hold the southern working class and poor through racism.  Dems hold the cities by saying repubs are racist.  Neither side gets anything.  Repubs and dems get re=elected over and over.

I think even if a progressive party lost four national election, but just kept building they could win.  We just want everything now.

Where is a jobs bill?  Where is a bill to finance rebuilding and improving America's infrastructure?  Where is legislation to re-examine and adjust America's trade?  They got right on Dodd-Frank.  

It's the same battles over and over again.  That's not progress.  Now the idiot baby boomers are sitting silent while they dismantle medicare.  They have children, what do they want for them?  The baby boomers spent up the SS money.  They are satisfied that it's next, as long as we keep getting our checks.  We put in!  Aren't your children putting in?  

Edited by Number9

15 hours ago, Little Earl said:

Infowars? Don't they have to put out another apology for fake news again? 

8 hours ago, Number9 said:

Where is a jobs bill?  Where is a bill to finance rebuilding and improving America's infrastructure?  Where is legislation to re-examine and adjust America's trade?  They got right on Dodd-Frank.  

It's the same battles over and over again.  That's not progress.  Now the idiot baby boomers are sitting silent while they dismantle medicare.  They have children, what do they want for them?  The baby boomers spent up the SS money.  They are satisfied that it's next, as long as we keep getting our checks.  We put in!  Aren't your childeren putting in?  

Boomers are the worst. Just put em all in a home for them to die 

As far as removing the President, the President won't be removed just because he commits a crime. Both houses of congress have to vote (yes I know in different ways and roles) to remove the President. I don't see that happening. 

2 hours ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Boomers are the worst. Just put em all in a home for them to die 

No. Talk to us and remind us we hit America in the sweet spot. Our parents sacrificed for us. They wanted us to have a better life. Talk to them about how easy it was to get a job. Gently remind them how little money it took for start up small businesses. 

The time for fussing and fighting is past. We need honest conversations about what matters and a clear message that there is no boogeyman. It is against us. Pop against junior. 

We need jobs. 

On 6/23/2017 at 2:47 PM, freakingeek said:

He lies alot despite what Captain America says. I could list 25 proven lies in the first four months of his presidency, all backed up by facts .  What can we do about it? Call BS on it and get him the f*ck out of there. The office of the Presidency is supposed to be one of highest integrity. We are currently the laughing stock of the entire world because our "leader" has NO integrity.

List them, with proof,  or STFU.  And NO lame stream media reporting as proof.  We all know they are fake news. Lemme guess, it starts with Russia.... Lol

MAGA!!! 

Edited by GFTitans

On 6/23/2017 at 1:51 PM, CreepingDeath said:

Bahahahahha 

GODdamn, that's good!  TR has some of the richest talent in humor and performance art. 

Another lib spewing stupidity with no substance.  Gotta love it.

MAGA! 

19 hours ago, GFTitans said:

List them, with proof,  or STFU.  And NO lame stream media reporting as proof.  We all know they are fake news. Lemme guess, it starts with Russia.... Lol

MAGA!!! 

Try reading the first post in this thread as #1. Law passed by Bill Clinton, not Trump. LIE. What about Trump boasting of losing a hundred "friends" in 911?

LIE. How about Obama not being an American citizen? LIE. Russians hacking the election was fake news by fabricated by Dems. LIE. Of course you'll have a bullshit answer for anything I post because you can't deal in facts. Go ahead post another dumb gif.