The Game of Thrones

OILERMAN

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

I actually feel sorry for you. It must be hard going through life being as inept as you are.

I'm not sure why but I'm surprised at the number of people who don't understand why Jon had to be exiled.

This guy^  I am surprised so many people don't understand.  wtf  Why can't he just say his opinion, what's with not understanding why everybody doesn't think the same thing he does about a fantasy book the author didn't even finish.  LMAO!!

You need to STFU

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well for anyone who cares to read this, here are my (lengthy) thoughts now that I’ve had a chance to sleep on it.   I’ll start by saying I'm not sure I've ever been more hyped for an episode

I loved the fact that Theon won his fight cause he has no dick. Haha

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Number9 said:

This guy^  I am surprised so many people don't understand.  wtf  Why can't he just say his opinion, what's with not understanding why everybody doesn't think the same thing he does about a fantasy book the author didn't even finish.  LMAO!!

You need to STFU

The adults are talking, take a seat dumbass. Maybe look up satire so you dont embarrass yourself next time someone posts an article from the onion.

Just now, oldschool said:

The adults are talking, take a seat dumbass. Maybe look up satire so you dont embarrass yourself next time someone posts an article from the onion.

No, you have the floor Mr Superior.  Tell everybody what you know about a made up story that the author didn't finish that makes you so superior.

I would call you Mr Know-it-all, but that would be an embarrassment to Bullwinkle.

Tell us.

1 minute ago, Number9 said:

No, you have the floor Mr Superior.  Tell everybody what you know about a made up story that the author didn't finish that makes you so superior.

I would call you Mr Know-it-all, but that would be an embarrassment to Bullwinkle.

Tell us.

I've explained it numerous times over the past 2 days. Can you read?

In the end, this really was a story about House Stark. It may not feel that way, but House Lannister ultimately lost in a helluva way. All the worst of them wiped out, with the best one remaining.

I honestly would have preferred if Tyrion had turned out to be a Targaryen, but the Starks deserved to win the game of thrones after all the shit they endured. Too bad Tywin couldn't have lived just long enough to see it and to see Tyrion be his one heir who made it through before exhaling his last breath.

I've explained it numerous times over the past 2 days. Can you read?

No.  Why not explain right now.  This thread has a lot of posts and people have a lot of different opinions.  You seem to be the only one who knows exactly. "can't understand"   A book even the author could not reach a conclusion.  

So, what is your superior incite that's the ultimate facts about a fantasy book?   

26 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Something everyone, especially the bellyachers, should read.

https://wokesloth.com/fan-viral-thread-game-of-thrones/jessi/

21 hours ago, Number9 said:

Well, that sucks.  Blame us for not liking what they came up with.  GRRM should have finished the books, plain and simple.  I think the story outgrew him.  If you have ever tried to write a book, it's easy to start one.  Then you have to deal with character development and the ending.  You kind of have to have an ending to reach and I don't know that Martin accepted any of his endings.  The story just kept growing.  

The last of the books I read was kinda boring and lost a lot of the old flavor, swashbuckle and intrigue the characters had in the first books.  It moved to an entirely different place and was too damn long for the story it told.  GRRM just got lost.  I think possibly he tried to milk money out of his great creation, probably fearing he couldn't write more.  I'm going to see the Tolkien movie just to see how they present his creative genius' development.  

The Twitter links NN posted said what I underlined in my post.  I just posted my thoughts.  So happens Silvermint has a viral thread explaining it fully.  He calls GRRM a pantster.  He just kept creating great character and plots, but could not connect an ending.  All I was doing was expressing my opinion.  Like anybody else.

But in my case, I have to deal with a pos calling me an idiot.  @oldschool shows up and out comes bile.  

What's the story with this guy?   

1 minute ago, Number9 said:

The Twitter links NN posted said what I underlined in my post.  I just posted my thoughts.  So happens Silvermint has a viral thread explaining it fully.  He calls GRRM a pantster.  He just kept creating great character and plots, but could not connect an ending.  All I was doing was expressing my opinion.  Like anybody else.

But in my case, I have to deal with a pos calling me an idiot.  @oldschool shows up and out comes bile.  

Stop making the last remaining thread on TR that has an old school feel to it (dbl entendre!) into personal grievances. 

16 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Stop making the last remaining thread on TR that has an old school feel to it (dbl entendre!) into personal grievances. 

@oldschool got a sharp tongue, he doesn't need anybody standing up for him.  Let him stand up for himself.

Edited by Number9

35 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Who gives a fuck? Do you really hold his opinion in such high regard? If not, then stop letting him live rent free in your mind and maybe you won't be so offended when he says something that tweaks you.

I mean, you're not going to change him by trying to figure him out. He's oldstool and that's that. He's fine with it so you be fine with it. He doesn't have to change to appease you and you don't have to change to appease him. Deal with it and move the fuck on.