AJ Brown to IR

titanskick8851

3 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

lol getting a bit testy this afternoon mate.

Haha probably because I have a good idea about how tomorrow is gonna go! 

Let’s hope I’m wrong though

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I honestly thought Tate would be out there, purely out of desperation.

Just gotta limp into the playoffs and hope guys are healthy 

This will be the worst WR core ever to step on the field for a game in league history

3 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

No argument from me about rosters having holes the issue was always a philosophical decision from JRob/Vrabel last offseason to plough so many resources into the defense and risk regression from a top 5 offense.

They fucked up the tight end position this offseason, no doubt. 

WR wasn’t a problem though after the Julio trade which they had been planning on / working toward. 

Just now, tgo said:

Haha probably because I have a good idea about how tomorrow is gonna go! 

Let’s hope I’m wrong though

Yeah doesn't look great for tomorrow.

Certainly a lot of frustration because apart from the injuries so much has fallen into place for this team to make a real run at a SB this year.

1 minute ago, tgo said:

They fucked up the tight end position this offseason, no doubt. 

WR wasn’t a problem though after the Julio trade which they had been planning on / working toward. 

We simply aren't going to agree here it was a huge mistake not to do more at WR in either the 2020 or 2021 Drafts, there was always going to be a danger entering the season with injury concerns over the top 3 WR and no true #1 TE.

Going forward there really are major concerns about the lack of young talent on the offensive side of the ball.

15 minutes ago, 2ToneTerror said:

Well as respected as you are on here, it’d be nice if you were positive once in a while.

Like singing the praise of Landry the last 18 months when others were so down on him last year.

Like very early on praising JRob for his 2019 draft class and suggesting it was a top 5 NFL draft class from the last decade.

Like admitting I was grossly wrong regarding the Autry signing.

Like praising Vrabel for keeping this team afloat during this injury crisis.

I'm never going to be the all rainbows and unicorns type guy that is simply not the way I'm wired.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

20 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

We simply aren't going to agree here it was a huge mistake not to do more at WR in either the 2020 or 2021 Drafts, there was always going to be a danger entering the season with injury concerns over the top 3 WR and no true #1 TE.

Going forward there really are major concerns about the lack of young talent on the offensive side of the ball.

We’ll see what they do with Landry, butI Iexpect JRob to restock the offense next year.

Oline, TE, legit slot receiver.  And some clarity at RB behind Henry.

Edited by 2ToneTerror

9 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Like singing the praise of Landry the last 18 months when others were so down on him last year.

Like very early on praising JRob for his 2019 draft class and suggesting it was a top 5 NFL draft class from the last decade.

Like admitting I was grossly wrong regarding the Autry signing.

Like praising Vrabel for keeping this team afloat during this injury crisis.

Yeah, more of that, gloomer.

22 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

You could have made me feel better by saying whoever the next GM is......

Glad it is not just me.  Since coaches never really work their lame duck year, they get extended or fired.  I think we all agree Vrabel is getting extended kinda hope he either says I want a new GM or I want JRob to stop signing and drafting injured guys and stop playing coach at practice and start scouting guys and work on his scouting staff and also hire new trainers.

29 minutes ago, 2ToneTerror said:

We’ll see what they do with Landry, butI Iexpect JRob to restock the offense next year.

Oline, TE, legit slot receiver.  And some clarity at RB behind Henry.

If his first priority is not resigning Laundry he needs to be fired.  How long has it taken this team to find a pass rusher?  He needs to stop with getting rid of homegrown talent 

5 minutes ago, Amy said:

Glad it is not just me.  Since coaches never really work their lame duck year, they get extended or fired.  I think we all agree Vrabel is getting extended kinda hope he either says I want a new GM or I want JRob to stop signing and drafting injured guys and stop playing coach at practice and start scouting guys and work on his scouting staff and also hire new trainers.

You realize jrob is Vrabel's boss right? He is an EVP. Some of you are completely delusional on how this team is run. Let me help you. Both jrob and  Vrabel are safe. Jrob is safer.

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

You realize jrob is Vrabel's boss right? He is an EVP. Some of you are completely delusional on how this team is run. Let me help you. Both jrob and  Vrabel are safe. Jrob is safer.

There is absolutely no nuance in this discussion from some people here, its possible to be frustrated and critical with some of his recent roster moves (mainly 2020/2021 offseasons) but also think he is the right man to be the GM for this team.