AJ Brown to IR

titanskick8851

18 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I don't think anyone believes otherwise. It's not replacing him that's the issue as you stated.

Which above average TE should they have signed in free agency? Serious question, because I don't see any. Jonnu and Henry got massive money in part because the FA and draft class was weak.

Tommy Tremble would have been a nice pick for the future. He has 12 catches this year. Freirmuth is the only real answer from the draft, and I don't recall anyone begging the Titans to take him in the 2nd rd.

Edited by titaninpgh

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I honestly thought Tate would be out there, purely out of desperation.

Just gotta limp into the playoffs and hope guys are healthy 

This will be the worst WR core ever to step on the field for a game in league history

2 minutes ago, tgo said:

Do you really think that another tight end and a receiver here or there would make much of a difference in terms of overall team performance? 

They had tremendous WR depth anyway and the OL depth has been good. The defense is carrying this team into the playoffs. 

Tremendous WR depth? They had literally AJ and an injury prone Julio. That's it. The rest are all practice squad replacement level players. Gtfo with that stupid horseshit.

Edited by WG53

Just now, tgo said:

Do you really think that another tight end and a receiver here or there would make much of a difference in terms of overall team performance? 

They had tremendous WR depth anyway and the OL depth has been good. The defense is carrying this team into the playoffs. 

Two of the deepest WR drafts in recent memory and JRob uses 4 picks and comes away with Dez Fitzpatrick and Racey McMath you don't think this is a huge problem right now.

Also who was the young athletic developmental TE in the system to replace Smith if they knew it was going to be hard to keep him post the 2020 season.

6 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Also who was the young athletic developmental TE in the system to replace Smith if they knew it was going to be hard to keep him post the 2020 season.

This is essentially suggesting they should have picked a TE in the mid rounds of the 2020 draft. So who should they have picked? The Pats picked 2 TEs in the 3rd round, and then went out and signed Jonnu and Henry the next year.

10 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Two of the deepest WR drafts in recent memory and JRob uses 4 picks and comes away with Dez Fitzpatrick and Racey McMath you don't think this is a huge problem right now.

I think he could have done a better job at the WR and TE positions in the draft, yeah. I must be missing the all world mid round WRs we passed over who have been elevating their teams though. 

1 minute ago, tgo said:

I think he could have done a better job at the WR and TE positions in the draft, yeah. I must be missing the all world mid round WRs we passed over who have been elevating their teams though. 

A guy like Darnell Mooney who the Titans were very interested in and a guy I was banging the table for would be very handy right about now, the Bears actually traded in front of the Titans because they thought JRob was going to take him.

2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

He that can't stay on the field.

Yeah, no shit Sherlock, thank you for the information. 

I was referencing myself that time anyway since ctm is always too scared to tag me.

Keep up the whining and nit picking though. 

Edited by tgo