Onto The Next One...Patriots Week Discussion

titanskick8851

Shutdown the seams, curls, out routes and quick hitters to RBs. The 3 games I’ve watched with the Pats that’s 90% of their passing game, which I’ll admit the excel at, but Jones is limited. I think it will be a close game somewhere in the 21-24 range if it’s a clean game. That’s a huge if though. If we start with the turnovers again we’ll get blown out. 

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like the smarter people on here, the Titans view Tannehill way down the list of problems......

It’s insane reading how fast the titans fans turned on tannehill. He needs to be better for sure, but acting like he’s out there sucking so bad he needs to get traded or replaced this offseason is INS

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Thrill said:

I think this board and the team are the only thing keeping certain posters from offing themselves or falling into deep alcoholism. The weekly existential crisis keeps them going and gives them purpose. For those kinds of poster an 8-2 start is bad because it gives them nothing to bitch about. 

All you gotta do to answer that question is look at who is posting in the  "most important poster thread" non-stop.

....and it aint just the Mariota fanboys lol.

13 minutes ago, titanruss said:

All you gotta do to answer that question is look at who is posting in the  "most important poster thread" non-stop.

....and it aint just the Mariota fanboys lol.

I haven't been in there in a number of days. Are people actually taking that thread seriously? I assumed the thread was intended as a joke, but humor sometimes soars far above the heads of others. Still... 

Just now, NashvilleNinja said:

I haven't been in there in a number of days. Are people actually taking that thread seriously? I assumed the thread was intended as a joke, but humor sometimes soars far above the heads of others. Still... 

No but you can tell who is but hurt about not getting mentioned in it.... again with the projecting by romo-in-your-ear russ!

The Patriots aren't that great I get they are on a streak, but they are an average team. That said, they are healthier than we are right now. We CAN beat them, but I'm wondering if we should even try. I think we come out trying to win, but if we are down at halftime, I sit everyone who is dinged up...get them healthy for the final stretch. 

18 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Certainly not a surprise but Vrabel just confirmed JRob is currently scouring the league for WR help.

Best Options Available:

Free Agency

David Moore 

Golden Tate

Alshon Jeffery

Tyrell Williams

Seth Roberts 

Marqise Lee

Justin Hardy

Chad Hansen

Duke Williams

Donte Moncrief

On Practice Squads - at least the names that stuck out. Bolded some that have quite a bit of experience and some who have past Titans ties:

Kelvin Harmon - WSH

Breshad Perriman - TB

Cyril Grayson - TB

Jayden Mickens - TB

River Cracraft - SF

Tanner Hudson - SF (TE/WR Hybrid)

Jordan Matthews - SF

Phillip Dorsett - SEA

Cade Johnson - SEA

Aaron Fuller - SEA

Steven Sims - PIT

Anthony Miller - PIT

John Hightown - PHI

Deon Cain - PHI

KeeSean Johnson - PHI

Vycint Smith - NYJ

Keelan Doss - NYJ

David Sills - NYG

Kristian Wilkerson - NE

Tre Nixon - NE

Travis Fulgham - MIA

K.J. Hill - LAC

Javon Wims - LV

Tyron Johnson - LV

Cornell Powell - KC

John Brown - JAC

Keke Coutee - IND

Geronimo Allison - DET

Seth Williams - DEN

Rico Gaffod - DEN

Brandon Smith - DAL

Lawrence Cager - CLE

Trent Taylor - CIN

Dazz Newsome - CHI

Rodney Adams - CHI

Isaiah Coulter - CHI

Willie Snead - CAR

Keith Kirkwood - CAR

Isaiah Hodgins - BUF

Binjimen Victor - BAL

Marvin Hall - ATL

Greg Dortch - AZ

In particular Rodney Adams, Kristian Wilkerson, and Tanner Hudson looked good in pre-season for their respective teams when given opportunities.

Edited by titanskick8851

7 minutes ago, Alcibiades said:

I'd like to see us stick with a RB for most of the game. It feels like we are letting guys get a feel for the game, and then removing them from it. Sure, give a guy a breather, but pick a starter for the game and feed him the rock a bit. 

I've seen this posted a few times and I don't get it. RBBC works for most teams who try it. Thats not the issue. The issue is on how the backs were rotated on Sunday. Foreman was playing well on a series and then AP comes in and kills the drive. Hilliard is being productive and they bring in AP mid series to kill another drive. They are forcing the ball to Peterson for some reason. the scary part is that before the game Peterson was interviewed and said expect the RB rotation to solidify and roles to be more clearly defined. It was pretty obvious from the quotes he was basically under the impression he would be getting most of the carries as he got back into shape. Hopefully the team doesn't think thats the right course of action. AP should honestly be cut this week. The fact he hasn't been is annoying.

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Has Vrabel changed the practice schedule for this week he doesn't normally speak on Tuesday and the players are usually off on Tuesday.

Yeah I would think for this week. They are probably doing a light walkthrough today because of Thanksgiving on Thursday. That day will probably be pretty light.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic