Mason Rudolph must not be the answer

27 minutes ago, tgo said:

Wow Adam, what a guy this Ben Reothlisberger!

No one takes hits like Big Ben

gets hurt like Big Ben,

no one corners women in bathrooms like Big Ben.

My what a guy, that Big Ben! 

Mason Rudolph and Landry Jones are basically the same person, apart from the fact that one went to Oklahoma and the other Oklahoma State.  Both were drafted to maybe be the future after Roethlisberger, both were terrible and both went to Oklahoma schools.

18 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Mason Rudolph and Landry Jones are basically the same person, apart from the fact that one went to Oklahoma and the other Oklahoma State.  Both were drafted to maybe be the future after Roethlisberger, both were terrible and both went to Oklahoma schools.

And neither were particularly good at those schools. 

Roethlisberger was hurt last year which was a big reason for his decline. He doesn't seem like a workout warrior my any means so maybe he flops but when he's healthy he's still a very good QB I'd wager.

At the very least there is nobody on the team or in FA that's going to step in next year and do better.

18 minutes ago, rns90 said:

They are still going to be mediocre with him.  Basically they have very little cap room if you consider the money for draft picks/ season contingency money.

But they would be entirely out of contention without him, so they are just doing whatever they can to keep the championship window cracked open

Archived