Biden White House: Year 4

tgo

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No I don't think that has anything to do with super rich. It is the top 1.8% of income earners though.    Also if you think the proposals to raise the taxes on people making that much are ex

A couple of years ago, I was  late for a conference call with colleagues in Germany and India. After joining the call and apologizing for being late. Someone from India said, "just be like Trump and s

Voter ID isn't the big issue. The big issue is state law proposals that allow state legislatures to overrule the vote in elections and that take power away from the state's secretaries of state as wel

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, pat said:

I think it's common sense to generate jobs with an infrastructure bill before fiddling with immigration.

One change at a time.

Focus.

They need to be able to walk and chew gum at the same time.

And Congress isn’t going to do anything about immigration, so that’s more or less just up to the Biden administration.

The Biden administration will keep the target of refugee admissions for this year at the historically low level set by the Trump administration, walking back an earlier pledge to welcome more than 60,000 refugees into the United States.

President Biden in February committed to welcoming those fleeing persecution around the world, and to raising the cap of 15,000 refugees set by the prior administration. Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken notified Congress on Feb. 12 that the administration planned to allow up to 62,500 refugees to enter the country in the fiscal year ending Sept. 30.

I took a little timeout from the news.  I turned some on yesterday and saw Margie Greene has moved from toting pistols into the capitol to openly advancing the Republican Secret Agenda.  The point that beamed out at me was Anglo-Saxons were taking over the country and only letting Anglo-Saxons enter. 

I have been wrongly accused of bringing race into the conversation in the past.  I have been told there was no such thing as a Southern Strategy.  Now, even though black people and the so named Native Americans were here from day one, none of them will be allowed to come into this country in the future.  Talk about a bunch that doesn't work well with others, America First has got to be the poster child.

WTF is wrong with these people.  When is the federal government going to treat them as a serious threat to our democracy and to our way of life?  They have marched armed into state capitols.  They have attempted to kidnap sitting governors.  They have threatened the lives of government officials and their families in national and state offices.  They busted into the United States Capitol in an attempt to overthrow our presidential election.  They were released.  The leader and the rest of them were not charged with the sedition they committed.  Now they have openly ramped up their plans to overthrow the United States of America's government and write a new constitution.

These motherfuckers are fighting with AK-47's and the government is responding to them by writing citations.  This is bullshit.  We are not being protected against all enemies, foreign and domestic.  These are domestic terrorist and insurrectionist who are being allowed to recruit, arm and plan the overthrow of the American government.  

I ask people to talk to their friends and families to help them to understand right from wrong.  Help them to see that this bs needs to be put down.

On 4/18/2021 at 4:34 PM, Number9 said:

I took a little timeout from the news.  I turned some on yesterday and saw Margie Greene has moved from toting pistols into the capitol to openly advancing the Republican Secret Agenda.  The point that beamed out at me was Anglo-Saxons were taking over the country and only letting Anglo-Saxons enter. 

I have been wrongly accused of bringing race into the conversation in the past.  I have been told there was no such thing as a Southern Strategy.  Now, even though black people and the so named Native Americans were here from day one, none of them will be allowed to come into this country in the future.  Talk about a bunch that doesn't work well with others, America First has got to be the poster child.

WTF is wrong with these people.  When is the federal government going to treat them as a serious threat to our democracy and to our way of life?  They have marched armed into state capitols.  They have attempted to kidnap sitting governors.  They have threatened the lives of government officials and their families in national and state offices.  They busted into the United States Capitol in an attempt to overthrow our presidential election.  They were released.  The leader and the rest of them were not charged with the sedition they committed.  Now they have openly ramped up their plans to overthrow the United States of America's government and write a new constitution.

These motherfuckers are fighting with AK-47's and the government is responding to them by writing citations.  This is bullshit.  We are not being protected against all enemies, foreign and domestic.  These are domestic terrorist and insurrectionist who are being allowed to recruit, arm and plan the overthrow of the American government.  

I ask people to talk to their friends and families to help them to understand right from wrong.  Help them to see that this bs needs to be put down.

You are a victim of left-wing Blue-Anon propaganda.  Get a better source of information.

On 4/13/2021 at 12:59 PM, oldschool said:

lol. Biden is taking the pandemic more seriously, easily explains your weak sauce point. And did I not just call out the CDC/FDA for suspending the J&J vaccine. The White House should have overruled them but was scared to do. sometimes doing the right thing is hard.

You mean like not wearing a mask on federal property after issuing an EO requiring masks on federal property?  

9 minutes ago, TerryBoats said:

You are a victim of left-wing Blue-Anon propaganda.  Get a better source of information.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mccarthy-gop-caucus-platform-promotes-anglo-saxon-political-traditions

On immigration, the group argues that "America is a nation, with a border, and a culture, strengthened by uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions."    Fox News 

The Nazi in Poland

The Nazi extermination camp overall death toll is estimated at 2,830,000; including 1,860,000 Polish Jews: 490,000 killed at Belzec; 60,000 at Sobibor; 800,000 at Treblinka; 150,000 at Chełmno; 300,000 at Auschwitz; and 60,000 at Majdanek.

You Herr Terry want to come to a free site that's open to all people and try to be sly.  You party has embraced nazi ideology.  Own it.  You'll stand in the stands and cheer for Derrick Henry, then you will plead to be the one to gas him.  

I refuse to waste time with your lies claiming not to be what you are.

49 minutes ago, TerryBoats said:

You mean like not wearing a mask on federal property after issuing an EO requiring masks on federal property?  

To what point are you referring?  

• tgo changed the title to Biden White House: Year 4