The real bogeymen

El Guapo

12 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

He was one of the biggest Iraq war hawks in congress. 

True, but he did not want a full on invasion. He wanted limited strikes to take out Saddam and to demolish what he believed to be weapons of mass destruction. He was going off incorrect intelligence. Like I said, he wanted to do what we did to Libya. It doesn’t make him right whatsoever. I’m not carrying water for him on voting to go into Iraq. It was a terrible choice. I hope he learned his lesson. 

The rest of my statement holds true. He didn’t want to go into Libya and he was against the surge in Iraq. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

If Biden really thought Iraq had WMDs he’s a fucking moron. Also not knowing the vacuum that would be created in the Middle East without Saddam makes him too incompetent to weigh in on decisions on what to do in the Middle East. 

Back then being an ass kicking war hawk was Politically advantageous, now it’s not so he’s changed his stance. It’s pretty simple 

I think if Trump had really cared about this he would have done it before he was a lame duck.

Also he's reducing troop levels. It's not like we're totally pulling out. They still have the same mission, they'll just have less troops to do it. It's not like Trump has actually ended any of these wars.

Biden can just increase the troop levels.

Edited by Titans279

@El Guapo I mentioned you in a post.  I see you are out of hiding.

On 11/18/2020 at 2:40 PM, Number9 said:

I saw a nurse say a dying patient who couldn't see her family and who they attended with extreme protective gear lay in the bed saying over and over Covid isn't real.

It is evil to tell people the kind of lies Trump tells them.  Christians who support him, like @Little Earl are lost sheep.  The people like @El Guapo @Mercalius are like Paula White.  They know and admit it's all bs he says, in essence they don't give a shit how many deplorables die.  I DO!  I know all kinds of people and I love the deplorables sometimes the most because many/most are good hearted people.   They are the ones who sat in Tulsa without a mask.  Trump with the help of @El Guapo @Mercalius and Paula White tried to pack 20,000 souls into an indoor arena with not even masks to protect them.  How purely evil is that?

19 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Good discussion. Number 9, you are full of shit. That is all. 

Hell of a game

Do you think Trump should concede? Do you agree that Trump lost the election? Do you agree that Trump pressuring state legislators to select their own electors is wrong and illegal?