2024 Primary polling: It's never too early!

Titans279

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

are you saying you want a Catholic Democrat to be president?

Yeah, but as long as they embrace tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations - they'll be the party of big business.    And you can't be the party of the working class if you don't support wo

AOC still won't be old enough to run.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

The Trumps are done

You think so? I fear he is going to maintain his hold on the party because leaders are too scared to speak out. McCarthy and Scalise, the top two Republicans in the house, are basically supporting the idea the election was stolen. 

10 minutes ago, oldschool said:

You think so? I fear he is going to maintain his hold on the party because leaders are too scared to speak out. McCarthy and Scalise, the top two Republicans in the house, are basically supporting the idea the election was stolen. 

Trump is already starting to look like a total joke, I mean in a worse way now that he lost. 

Yes, they are done 

Just now, OILERMAN said:

Trump is already starting to look like a total joke, I mean in a worse way now that he lost. 

Yes, they are done 

I hope so but I'll believe it when I see it. The GOP has the perfect opportunity to throw his ass out and they won't take it. 

12 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Look at how many blacks and latinos voted for Trump. If Buttigieg is the candidate you’re going to lose a lot more. The demographics are working against him for at least a few more cycles. 

I was and am a big supporter of his. I voted for Biden in the primaries only because I believed he was the one candidate who could beat Trump. That played out over the past week from how the votes went. If Buttigieg is the candidate I will volunteer for him, but I hope that’s in 12 years and not in four. 

The Blacks and Latinos who moved to trump (all 4% of the black vote) did it because they are tired of identity politics and felt the dems were more about woke crusades instead of helping out their paychecks; they're not going to rule out a candidate for an identitiy issue; if they were willing to ignore all of Trumps racial dog whistling and his xenophobic immigration policies, they're not going to care about Pete's orientation if they feel he's addressing their bottom line.  Especially considering he's a strong Christian who isn't afraid to talk about it. The hard core evangis aren't going to vote for any pro choice Dem; they're the ones who would have an issue  with it.

Edited by No1TitansFan

7 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

The Blacks and Latinos who moved to trump (all 4% of the black vote) did it because they are tired of identity politics and felt the dems were more about woke crusades instead of helping out their paychecks; they're not going to rule out a candidate for an identitiy issue; if they were willing to ignore all of Trumps racial dog whistling and his xenophobic immigration policies, they're not going to care about Pete's orientation if they feel he's addressing their bottom line.  Especially considering he's a strong Christian who isn't afraid to talk about it. The hard core evangis aren't going to vote for any pro choice Dem; they're the ones who would have an issue  with it.

You’re highly underrating their social conservatism.