Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone still supporting Trump at this point is a piece of shit

I stand corrected, Merc doesn't know 

Merc knows Trump is losing

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, ctm said:

He know he's going to lose.  He's just making up excuses to save face and his business brand.

Is anyone seriously going to pay Trump to put his name on their building after this is over?

I think he's setting up storylines for his TV network's post-DC reality show. 

6 minutes ago, luvyablue256 said:

I think he's setting up storylines for his TV network's post-DC reality show. 

He'll be lucky to avoid bankruptcy and/or jail.  He's still got the Individual-1 charges pending. who knows what else and owes hundreds of millions of $$.

He's also a blatant racist and that is toxic in the business world.  Would you advertise on his TV show?

Edited by ctm

If it wasn't for all of the lawsuits he's going to face as a private citizen....I don't even think he would care if he wins.  He doesn't give a shit about this country....that's pretty clear.

By all accounts he's going to start a media company and continue milking all the idiots in his cult...  It would be a lucrative venture if he wasn't going to be drowning in lawsuits.  

1 hour ago, Titans279 said:

Trump told the "militias" to "stand by" so if he says this kind of thing what do you expect these groups to do?

These people planned to kidnap and try Gretchen Whitmer for treason after Trump said to "LIBERATE MICHIGAN." What will they do after Trump's constant complaining about a rigged election?

Even relative normies like Merc and LTF seem to expect Trump to win in a blow out. Not hard to imagine the crazies are just waiting for the signal of a stolen election to act.

I honestly don't care what they do. As long as Biden wins clearly and legally, anything they do that's illegal will just give states reasons to arrest them.

They're seriously the least of our concerns. 

Edited by reo

As I mentioned to @Mercalius, which he sadly blindly scoffed at, Trump's plan is to declare victory if day-of votes support him, just in case absentee votes (which trend Democrat by all accounts) surpass him.

And then he will claim fraud and sue and try to prolong it as long as possible with the hopes that, worst case scenario, there are dueling electors. He's had this plan for a while and telegraphed it.