Supreme Court ruled against President Trump on tax returns

9 Nines

On 7/9/2020 at 9:30 AM, IsntLifeFunny said:

He can’t be pardoned for state level crimes unless it’s by the governor, which isn’t happening. 

I’m still somewhat torn about prosecuting him.  I of course want him prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, but I have a really bad feeling shit is going to hit the fan if that happens. It’s a lose lose situation. 

If by "he" you mean Dirtbag Donnie let the chips fall. His ass has been overdue for a jail cell for decades

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Trump was worried about the electoral consequences, he'd be tweeting about the democrats in congress getting his documents.  He's not doing that.   He's tweeting about the Manhattan DA. 

Or he could, you know, release his taxes...

The case was brought by Cyrus Vance who is the DA for New York city.  He gets the returns, not SDNY.  It's not standard procedure for a local DA to bring federal charges.  So he must have reason to be

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, VaTitan said:

The ruling, from a three-judge panel for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit, affirms a federal judge's decision in August that rejected Trump's claims that the subpoena from Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. was overly broad and issued in bad faith.

The parties have agreed to temporarily halt enforcement of the subpoena.

14 minutes ago, Number9 said:

The ruling, from a three-judge panel for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit, affirms a federal judge's decision in August that rejected Trump's claims that the subpoena from Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. was overly broad and issued in bad faith.

Yeah, I think they agreed a while back that this wouldn't happen before the election.  Still....it's coming.  Trump's life after the presidency is going to be horrendous!

24 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Bad faith. LOL

50 minutes ago, VaTitan said:

Yeah, I think they agreed a while back that this wouldn't happen before the election.  Still....it's coming.  Trump's life after the presidency is going to be horrendous!

He'll die before he gets the consequences... but watching his family go to jail will be super sweet.