More Corruption

tgo

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

@Mercalius this is your following. These are the people who believe like you. 

And the tens of millions of Americans going back about their daily lives, or in some cases, protesting the authoritarian governments not allowing them to do so.  Titans Report, much like Twitter, is not real life.  2016 should’ve warmed you up to that idea.  

And beyond that, trying to “shame” someone, not for their argument, but because of a disdain of the people that agree with them is an intellectually weak and transparent play.  

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Media needs to STOP covering Trumps culture war bait and cover the fuck out of this corruption. 

Posted Images

@Mercalius this is your following. These are the people who believe like you. 

LOL!!! That from the Fauci fan club... China Virus will kill 2.2M Americans...

Masks won't help you in dealing with China Virus...

I helped fund the Wuhan viral laboratory...

I'm on the Gates board...

I don't know why Gates has that...

9 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

And the tens of millions of Americans going back about their daily lives, or in some cases, protesting the authoritarian governments not allowing them to do so.  Titans Report, much like Twitter, is not real life.  2016 should’ve warmed you up to that idea.  

And beyond that, trying to “shame” someone, not for their argument, but because of a disdain of the people that agree with them is an intellectually weak and transparent play.  

It really isn’t in this instance. It is open and apparent. That’s on you and your opinion. 

18 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

I felt that way looooong before Musk said it.  In fact I think one of my big controversial posts came a day before he even went back on the JRP.  The numbers don’t, and haven’t, justified the continued freak out.  My parents are in their 60s.  I still have a grandparent.  I’d personally prefer she still wait it out a couple more weeks, but this virus isn’t the doomsday clock it’s being painted out to be.  With every passing day, you’re seeing more and more states confirm that.

So, when these states you speak of spike again and the death toll for Americans reaches into the 100’s of thousands will you come back and admit you’re a hack? At least be like the senator who said it’s a tradeoff. 

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

It really isn’t in this instance. It is open and apparent. That’s on you and your opinion. 

Ok.  We can touch base about this again in roughly a month if you’d like.  The south east has been reopened for nearly two weeks, and.....life has gone on.  Businesses, restaurants, beaches...Florida offering to host other sports teams.  The severity has trended way, way down, across all major metrics, with massive re-openings and re-socialization even as testing has expanded profusely.    But I’ll give it another month- that’s fair I guess.   Would you admit you were wrong if pars the course a month from now? 

Just now, Mercalius said:

Ok.  We can touch base about this again in roughly a month if you’d like.  The south east has been reopened for nearly two weeks, and.....life has gone on.  Businesses, restaurants, beaches...Florida offering to host other sports teams.  The severity has trended way, way down, across all major metrics, with massive re-openings and re-socialization even as testing has expanded profusely.    But I’ll give it another month- that’s fair I guess.   Would you admit you were wrong if pars the course a month from now? 

Yes. You? 

Yes. You? 

Absolutely under the caveat *new cases* isn’t a metric that sways it - barring those cases correlating with hospitalizations and death.   As naturally increased testing (and current testing proving it was here before March) will up those numbers.  I’m all for it.  

1 minute ago, Mercalius said:

Absolutely under the caveat *new cases* isn’t a metric that sways it - barring those cases correlating with hospitalizations and death.   As naturally increased testing (and current testing proving it was here before March) will up those numbers.  I’m all for it.  

Well there’s a major difference between us. I do t look at it as some competition. I’ve said for a couple weeks now we have to reopen, but it will result in a lot of deaths.

Not trying to corner you in, but do you believe it is like the flu? 

8 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Well there’s a major difference between us. I do t look at it as some competition. I’ve said for a couple weeks now we have to reopen, but it will result in a lot of deaths.

Not trying to corner you in, but do you believe it is like the flu? 

In that it’s viral and can affect people in varying degrees.  And that there’s no real foreseeable cure or vaccine for it.  And that also, the overall health and immune system of those that acquire it matter way more than any realistic precaution we could take. 

The elderly, dangerously overweight, and those with compromised immune systems need to be more cautious - but I’ve seen zero justifiable data of regional, let alone country-wide shutdown.  This disease may be here for a long while, but healthy, capable people need to get back to work.  To get shit, we have to make shit.  And we’ve been making a lot less shit the last two months.  

Edited by Mercalius

3 hours ago, Mercalius said:

Last call kid.  Spoiler alert.  Trump wins 2020.  And likely very big.  Sorry that I broke it first. ?‍♂️

He'll certainly get your vote

15 minutes ago, tgo said:

Yeah, that fucking turd will get off with a fine or some bullshit --- at least one of these cocksuckers is out --- now to get Warner...