More Corruption

tgo

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Media needs to STOP covering Trumps culture war bait and cover the fuck out of this corruption. 

Posted Images

Lol at people splitting hairs over semantics on that. 

Perjury or lying to the FBI - whatever you want to call it - its illegal lying. Unlawful to lie to the FBI or under oath, same difference. 

But I’m more upset about him being a grimy traitor and disgracing our military and being corrupt than the lying part. Thats just icing on the morally bankrupt case of Flynn, who Obama specifically warned Trump against hiring. 

28 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Yes you are.

No, I’m not. Flynn lied to the FBI. It’s a crime and it’s undeniable. Yet you deny it despite both Flynn himself and Trump have admitted it is true.

29 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Now do lying to the FBI

29 minutes ago, tgo said:

Lol at people splitting hairs over semantics on that. 

Perjury or lying to the FBI - whatever you want to call it - its illegal lying. Unlawful to lie to the FBI or under oath, same difference. 

But I’m more upset about him being a grimy traitor and disgracing our military and being corrupt than the lying part. Thats just icing on the morally bankrupt case of Flynn, who Obama specifically warned Trump against hiring. 

I guess you two numbnutzs should have read the Turley article.

https://jonathanturley.org/2020/05/05/did-the-mueller-team-violate-brady/

The Background

These documents do not show prosecutors finding a way to arrest someone suspecting of a crime. They show prosecutors trying to create a crime.  It was previously known that the investigators who interviewed Flynn did not believe that he intentionally lied.  That made sense.  Flynn did not deny the conversations with then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak. Moreover, Flynn told the investigators that he knew that the call was inevitably monitored and that a transcript existed.  However, he did not recall discussing sanctions with Kislyak. There was no reason to hide such a discussion. Trump had publicly stated an intent to reframe Russian relations and seek to develop a more positive posture with them.

Bottom line is, there was no lie.  That was the part of the Brady material that the Mueller team failed to supply that Judge Sullivan would have crucified VanGrack for.

Furthermore, Flynn's shithouse representation, partners/affiliates of Eric Holder's from Covington & Burling should have insisted on seeing the FD302 that would have exposed all this.

But they didn't. 

Again, Turley with the checkmate.

15 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

No, I’m not. Flynn lied to the FBI. It’s a crime and it’s undeniable. Yet you deny it despite both Flynn himself and Trump have admitted it is true.

Try again dumbass.  Some of the greatest legal and constitutional minds of our time admit now there was no lie.

And there's a link to one of them explaining it all, in my last post.

I know y'all struggle with reading things you don't agree with, but the declassified exculpatory documents are out there, and you should all read them before you embarrass yourselves any further.

22 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Even if Flynn HAD lied to the FBI, that is still NOT perjury.

And anyone doing a reasonable job of passing himself off as a "constitutional scholar" would KNOW that.

Edited by TitanDuckFan

46 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Try again dumbass.  Some of the greatest legal and constitutional minds of our time admit now there was no lie.

And there's a link to one of them explaining it all, in my last post.

I know y'all struggle with reading things you don't agree with, but the declassified exculpatory documents are out there, and you should all read them before you embarrass yourselves any further.

Yeah, the guy who hates Democrats and loves Trump says this was totally justified. Weird how everything sorts itself, isn't it?

24 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Yeah, the guy who hates Democrats and loves Trump says this was totally justified. Weird how everything sorts itself, isn't it?

I don't hate Democrats.  I WAS a democrat for a number of years.

I hate crooked democrats.  Crooked democrats like the ones that made up the Øbama admin for 8 of the worst years in recent history.

Crooked democrats that you all spend so much time sucking off.

You're some of the worst partisan hacks I've ever seen or interacted with.

13 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

LOL how can you actually believe this is true?

Because I lived it.

For instance, take inflation out of the equation and then check economic growth under obama.

Look at the increases in the wealth/wage gap that took place during those years.

Look hard at the decrease in the workforce.

Then look hard at the scandals.  Scandals that Øbama's media friends refuse to publicize, or even investigate.

It's pretty simple really, once you get out of the mainstream media bubble.

Edited by TitanDuckFan

2 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

LOL how can you actually believe this is true?

Because he's the very thing he claims to hate. If whether you support something or not is predicated on a political party you are the partisan hack.

24 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Because he's the very thing he claims to hate. If whether you support something or not is predicated on a political party you are the partisan hack.

Here asshole, let me leave you with this passage from Turley's article about legal abuses, the media's narrative(s) and the blatant echo chamber you all are a part of:

We have long had echo journalism where networks pander to the desire (and fantasies) of viewers. However, it was only in the last few years that we have seen the systematic misrepresentation of core legal principles by legal experts, including constitutional rights, to fit such a journalistic and political agenda. To suggest that Flynn was abused or that the Mueller staff violated core rights is intolerable in this environment.  Yet, Donald Trump will not be our last president.  What will these experts and media outlets have when he leaves office other than a Pyrrhic victory based on the abandonment of these core principles?  What will be left of legal analysis after years of grotesquely distorted interpretations?

You guys exemplify perfectly those with the desire (and fantasies) Turley talks about here.

And you've done it with alarming yet predictable regularity since Trump was elected, and before.

Ghu help anyone with the brains and the backbone to decry the illegal actions or ineptitude of your Øreo god, lest they incur the wrath of you media echo chamber dwellers.

28 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Because I lived it.

For instance, take inflation out of the equation and then check economic growth under obama.

Look at the increases in the wealth/wage gap that took place during those years.

Look hard at the decrease in the workforce.

Then look hard at the scandals.  Scandals that Øbama's media friends refuse to publicize, or even investigate.

It's pretty simple really, once you get out of the mainstream media bubble.

REAL GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT - Economic growth under Obama looks strikingly similar to under Trump (now it's dropping).

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GDPC1

WEALTH INEQUALITY - Higer than it was than under Obama, slightly slower growth rate. Yay? [Probably going to shoot up in the wake of the covid depression)

2010 Gini index: 0.4670

2011 Gini index: 0.4695

2012 Gini index: 0.4712

2013 Gini index: 0.4735

2014 Gini index: 0.4760

2015 Gini index: 0.4787

2016 Gini index: 0.4804

2017 Gini index: 0.4815

2018 Gini index: 0.4822

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewdepietro/2020/01/07/income-inequality-rise/#3409faf822a8

WORK FORCE PARTICIPATION - Looked pretty stable after 2014. Did not grow at any kind of outstanding rate under Trump. Has been down since 2000 peak regardless. Slight Growth under Trump, like not even 1 percentage point growth (until now where there's a huge drop).

10 YR

https://d3fy651gv2fhd3.cloudfront.net/embed/?s=unitedstalabforparra&v=202005081235V20191105&d1=20100512&type=type=line&h=300&w=600

MAX YR

https://d3fy651gv2fhd3.cloudfront.net/embed/?s=unitedstalabforparra&v=202005081235V20191105&d1=19200603&type=type=line&h=300&w=600

I just don't see a huge change in these metrics once Trump took over. If it was the worst ever under Obama, under Trump it was basically a continuation of the trends under Obama.

It it possible that objective reality is obscured by a partisan lens?

Edited by Titans279