Trump delaying stimulus checks for millions... so they can print his name on them.

titanruss

11 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

for @oldschool @patsplat @OILERMAN @IsntLifeFunny

Here is my working account for real estate loans from Frost Bank.  Enjoy...I will keep it up for a day or so.

https://youtu.be/hbcG51eZmyU

** About 20 people saw the video so it has been deleted ***

Aw damn, I really really really wanted to look at it but when I clicked on the link it said you requested age verification to view it. I said fuck it. 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aren't they now in danger of bouncing? 

Such a piece of shit. Nothing else to say.

STOP DEFENDING THIS GUY!!! HE IS AMONG THE WORST HUMAN BEINGS IN THIS COUNTRY AND UNFORTUNATELY ALSO RUNS IT.  DEFENDING HIM MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE TOTAL BUFFOONS AND JUST AS BAD AND CORRUPT AND OVERALL

Posted Images

11 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

I changed the password for the video and then changed back to my normal password afterwards. No worries. 

What about your username/number? sounded like you input that first. If it's a number, distance between keystrokes for the average typer could indicate the digits. Didn't seem like you had 2FA enabled, so even with just the username/id, someone is already a good distance there.

1 minute ago, OzTitan said:

What about your username/number? sounded like you input that first. If it's a number, distance between keystrokes for the average typer could indicate the digits. Didn't seem like you had 2FA enabled, so even with just the username/id, someone is already a good distance there.

Tell me my username

Trump is brilliant... How much money will he save by the "Conspiracy Crew" not wanting too cash checks with Trump's name on it... LOL!!! Fittingly appropriate!!!

5 hours ago, thor said:

Trump is brilliant... How much money will he save by the "Conspiracy Crew" not wanting too cash checks with Trump's name on it... LOL!!! Fittingly appropriate!!!

It's the only way he can pretend to actually have money/power.  He is a man-child who shouldn't be running the country.  

6 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

It's the only way he can pretend to actually have money/power.  He is a man-child who shouldn't be running the country.  

This coming from a member of the "Conspiracy Crew"... I think I'll wait for someone that is capable of distinguishing the truth from a lie to make my decision...

• 2 weeks later...

After all of the trouble about getting Trump's signature on the stimulus checks, starting this week, the IRS is mailing millions of prepaid debit cards. Now recipients are complaining that they didn't expect a debit card, getting confused and wondering if it's a scam.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/millions-of-people-will-get-their-economic-impact-payment-by-prepaid-debit-card

https://www.wowt.com/content/news/Omaha-residents-surprised-by-stimulus-debit-cards-wary-of-mail-fraud-570681521.html

Edited by Btowner