• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sees Cephus just ran a 4.73  

Posted Images

Robinson was waaay more bullish on Henry returning that Tannehill. 

Robinson's lackluster comments about Tannehill really make me question whether we are pursuing Brady. Basically just said "we'll see how it goes" and "we want as many guys back as we can"

On Henry, he praised him effusively. 

Edited by tgo

32 minutes ago, tgo said:

Robinson was waaay more bullish on Henry returning that Tannehill. 

Robinson's lackluster comments about Tannehill really make me question whether we are pursuing Brady. Basically just said "we'll see how it goes" and "we want as many guys back as we can"

On Henry, he praised him effusively. 

Everything points to them seriously considering Brady.

After watching the whole JRob interview from the combine you can't have any other impression than Henry is going to be on this team next year and into the future, they aren't tagging him he is getting a long term deal, Tannehill is a bit more interesting I got the impression that JRob hasn't had much interaction with Tannehill's new agents at CAA, JRob used words like starting/kicking off when referring to contract negotiations for Tannehill.

Out of all the positions at the combine JRob spent the most time talking about scouting OL maybe that could be an indication that Conklin won't be returning.

24 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

After watching the whole JRob interview from the combine you can't have any other impression than Henry is going to be on this team next year and into the future, they aren't tagging him he is getting a long term deal, Tannehill is a bit more interesting I got the impression that JRob hasn't had much interaction with Tannehill's new agents at CAA, JRob used words like starting/kicking off when referring to contract negotiations for Tannehill.

Out of all the positions at the combine JRob spent the most time talking about scouting OL maybe that could be an indication that Conklin won't be returning.

This sounds about right.