May as well not post here until 2024

abenjami

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you watch this prior to posting?     I think another way of saying it is  Don't Let the Perfect Be the Enemy of the Good.   But now there are just too many on the

I hope for this.  The Republican party has lost all its ideaology .  All it stands for right now  is = not democrat.     I am hoping (without a lot of reason) that after Trump is cleansed the Republic

Trump will get re-elected to a second term.   Dems have gone full retard.

19 minutes ago, abenjami said:

Eh, last election I offered $1k and no one took me up on it.

We could pull a CTF and say pics with golf clubs. I’m down for $250. Trump isn’t winning, but I’m not that convinced I would put up a G. How about it? I say we do both. My golf clubs are awful. 

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

We could pull a CTF and say pics with golf clubs. I’m down for $250. Trump isn’t winning, but I’m not that convinced I would put up a G. How about it? I say we do both. My golf clubs are awful. 

Nah, I'm not betting on this one.  I just think the Dems have gone full retard is all.

10 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Then don’t make a thread in a place where you don’t ever post. That would have been the easier route. 

Well I havent seen any bets on this forum actually take place so perhaps using that logic no one else should post either. 

Edited by abenjami

39 minutes ago, abenjami said:

Well I havent seen any bets on this forum actually take place so perhaps using that logic no one else should post either. 

...this logic doesn’t make sense even if you were correct, but you aren’t (there were bets with Tux on the election; I got banned from the political board for a year lol). 

Your title doesn’t make sense seeing as you don’t post here anyways. That’s all I’m saying. Also thought it would be a fun bet. No worries amigo! 

13 hours ago, abenjami said:

Trump will get re-elected to a second term.

Dems have gone full retard.

Yea, he probably will get re-elected. Not because of what you said, but because we live in a dumpster fire of a country where middle and lower class Americans have decided that every value worth having is worth shitting away because of their reality TV god.