Oregon vs. Washington Could Have the Next Titans QB.

big2033

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve long thought if it came down to these two as the QB we take (I’m firmly on the Burrow train all things considered), that my preference is Eason.

Please no inaccurate college QBs, or injury-prone scramblers.  If a guy isn't consistently accurate in college, he isn't magically going to turn into Drew Bees.    Good arm strength, natural

Obviously we likely have our eyes on both QB’s, but both teams have a ton of NFL talent across them.

It's interesting to me that both UW and Oregon seem to have swung back more to prostyle ish offenses from the hurry up no huddle Chip Kelly offenses that were taking over 5 years ago.

They don't run something like an air raid that you immediately tag as a college football offense

Obviously it's also because the NFL has adopted so many spread principles as well that there are similarities too.

Just now, AvgJoe said:

Damn, what a beautiful TD throw deep by Eason

2 minutes ago, big2033 said:

I honestly think it's going to be Jacob Eason we draft considering our likely draft position etc.

Hold that thought we may not have a chance at him LOL.

Generally haven't been a fan of Herbert, but I see why some scouts like him. I think he's kind of that guy will all the physical tools but just isn't a good QB though. Seems like a low Football IQ guy, much like Mariota.

Merge him with Fromm and you'd have an Andrew Luck caliber player though.

Please no inaccurate college QBs, or injury-prone scramblers.  If a guy isn't consistently accurate in college, he isn't magically going to turn into Drew Bees. 

Good arm strength, natural accuracy, comfort in the pocket. I don't care about athleticism, mechanics, size, what program they came from, or if you'd let your daughter marry him.

As long as they have those original 3 qualities, then he can be 6ft, slow, with a wonky throwing motion, and he can be a prick.

Edited by cenj