How soon for Simmons?

GLinks

When for Simmons?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How soon should the Titans play Jeffrey Simmons?

• Week 6-8
    • Sometime after Week 8
    • Next year

Yeah, let's put our dline hopes in a rookie....that's worked wonders for the oline.

Honestly, many of us pointed out that the defense needed a 2nd yr jump from Landry and/or Finch.  So far we ain't getting it but the secondary is playing so well right now.  Dline needs to step it up as I don't think this can last for ever

8 minutes ago, VaTitan said:

Yeah, let's put our dline hopes in a rookie....that's worked wonders for the oline.

Honestly, many of us pointed out that the defense needed a 2nd yr jump from Landry and/or Finch.  So far we ain't getting it but the secondary is playing so well right now.  Dline needs to step it up as I don't think this can last for ever

Landry has 4 sacks and is top 10 in pressures.

2 hours ago, VaTitan said:

what more does Landry need to do? 

DaQuan Jones is dominating this season, he was a beast yesterday. He's playing this season like he did before he got hurt and what got him extended. 

If Simmons is as good as advertised the Titans could have a really good front in the near future 

Archived