Denali

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, I know.  Some of you think this isn't even a controversy at this point, but I'll ask anyway.   Who wins the training camp battle for backup QB? Woodside or Mariota?  

Joel’s pulled his cock out of Gabbert’s ass and went straight to Tannehill!

Dolphins fan here. I wanted to check in to see what Titans fans thought of RT so far. I liked him in Miami, and felt like he had more in him than the coaches ever got out of him. I'm rooting for him t

Allbright deleted all his Mariota tweets from about 2 weeks ago btw!

It's no surprise after he didn't say anything new at all when he was on ESPN radio after his tweets blew up.

He was just making shit up about talking to "decision makers."

All he said on the radio is obvious based on the team not giving him a contract and saying they won't talk contract until after the season. No shit the team isn't that committed to him!

37 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

It's no surprise after he didn't say anything new at all when he was on ESPN radio after his tweets blew up.

All he said on the radio is obvious based on the team not giving him a contract and saying they won't talk contract until after the season. No shit the team isn't that committed to him!

Proof that  they plan to tank this year.  They won't resign MM, they won't change QB's, the OL sucks rocks again.  Marcus is a sitting duck.

11 hours ago, Titans279 said:

Thats his MO.