Dead gerrymandering architect's files

Btowner

18 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Hey bong-boy, there's only 12 months in a year, take your weekly $11.50/wk and multiply it by 4.34525 to get months.

Or do it the easy way and divide 600 by 12.  $50/month.  Dumbass.

Now, as for MY state senator doing his job,...  He's doing it.

Republicans and independents in his district elected him to NOT vote for a state Cap & Trade law, so he is representing his constituency in the only effective way left to him.  We didn't elect him to cave to dumbocrat whims to punish businesses.  The Dems wouldn't negotiate, and they wouldn't compromise.  It was their way or the highway.  Their choice.

And the Dems want to pass it with an emergency clause.  In the State of Oregon that means it can't be repealed by popular vote.  So the dumbocrats are trying to override your precious democratic principals, believing they know better.

So he took the highway outta town, like he should have, denying them their quorum.

Dirty politics?  No dirtier than the Dems are practicing now, and have done in the past.

Any other dumbass ideas bong-boy?

Yes there are 12 months in a year, But there are 52 weeks not 48 like most simpletons think. How is it so hard to understand? Pretty sad that a bong boy knows that and you don’t. Makes you look pretty damn stupid that a stoner bong maker is smart enough to know how many weeks are in a year and you don’t.  Your senator threatened the police with death. He should be jailed. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a crazy situation. These people fled the state and republican militias have threatened the Oregon senate, all because they don’t want to pass a bill to reduce fossil fuel emmions by 2050. I’m

For the majority of their careers, these hard working civil servants have been apolitical serving Democrat and Republican presidents without any issues. Along comes this buffoon and on a weekly basis

Lol nice use of conservative buzzwords. Immediately Let’s everyone know they are dealing with someone who is incapable of having a political convo without insulting someone. Heaven forbid the cost of

5 hours ago, Titans279 said:

Lol. You are wrong. You are reading the part about a referendum. They can still use an initiative petition to repeal the bill.

That page is about 3 separate things: IP's, referendums, and referrals.

What you are quoting is about referendums. That is correct. An emergency bill cannot use the referendum process.

While emergency bills cannot be put up for a referendum, you can still use the IP procedure (which is 100% a separate process) to put something on the ballot to repeal this bill. This does require them to write an actual initiative to repeal the bill and does require more signatures than the referendum process, but it will still result in the bill being put before voters on the ballot.

He doesn’t know how many weeks are in a year, you expect him to follow this?

On 6/22/2019 at 9:10 PM, heyitsmeallen said:

Triggered

You can get mad all you want, and name call all you want.  But your party and your senator are the ones that threatened to kill police if they tried to make them do their jobs. These pussies should lose their seats regardless of which party they support,   btw my math doesn’t suck. You said Dems wanted the cost raised by over $600 a year.... there are 52.143 weeks in a year. That equals to 11.50 a month. Forgive me for rounding up by .50¢. I figured it was ok since you said the number was OVER $600. Btw, i’m an independent and it’s honestly sad to me looking at the current state of the GOP. I don’t think they will recover. In 20+ years the party will be dead. Without gerrymandering Trump loses by over 2.5million votes. Its the only way the GOP can win any election(even one at the local level) because the country is farrrr more liberal than you think. And btw I know exactly what runs Oregon’s economy it’s agriculture and my bongs.

On 6/22/2019 at 5:39 PM, heyitsmeallen said:

Lol nice use of conservative buzzwords. Immediately Let’s everyone know they are dealing with someone who is incapable of having a political convo without insulting someone. Heaven forbid the cost of living in Oregon raises $12 a month, rich people lose out on paying less tax than poor people, and people try to reduce pollution to make the planet last longer. Fuck them for wanting their future generations to live on a healthy planet. Your viewpoint is dying off quickly and the young people

are going to change this world. Deal with it. 

Also so I didn’t say it was illegal. But it’s pathetic and cowardly. And the organizations and senator that threatened to harm police should be jailed immediately.

Hey you goofy fuck,...  How many times are you going to get that wrong?

And then make dumbass statements about other people not knowing how many weeks are in a year?

Go have another toke.  Maybe if you bake your brain enough you can figure out a way to make $12.00/month add up to $600 a year.

If the Cap & Trade bill had passed it would have brought the total amount of state tax increases imposed by the Oregon Dem supermajority this year to an average of $750.00 per person annually.

For a family of four that would be $3,000 MORE in taxes per year.

Or, for the mathematically challenged, $250 per month, or $57.69 per week.

6 hours ago, titanruss said:

giant pussy move. they should lose their jobs and pay the state back for revenue lost trying to search for their asses. 

Tell that to the governor.

It's a tactic she used back about 2002 when she was in the legislature.

"Turnabout is fair play."

28 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Tell that to the governor.

It's a tactic she used back about 2002 when she was in the legislature.

"Turnabout is fair play."

It's fair play between individuals, not decision makers in government, imo.  They should fix the problem, not perpetuate it with vendettas and retribution.  That's basic process improvement, and the constituents should hold their government accountable to address it.

15 minutes ago, begooode said:

It's fair play between individuals, not decision makers in government, imo.  They should fix the problem, not perpetuate it with vendettas and retribution.  That's basic process improvement, and the constituents should hold their government accountable to address it.

"The constituents" in rural areas and smaller cities are tired of the metro reps and senators dictating policy to the rest of the state over things like fuel taxes, when living and working situations couldn't be more different between the rural areas and urban areas.  That was a huge part of the opposition to the C & T bill. 

Farmers and loggers would have paid a huge price for the metros' feel-good scheme to impose this strictly punitive tax.

Especially when it's not needed, and would have affected constituents in the metro areas very little.

Oregon doesn't rely heavily on carbon producing industry.  We're one of the lowest carbon producing states in the whole country.  And in terms of carbon sequestration, between agriculture, forests and grasslands, we sequester far more carbon than most.

So, as a practical matter it made no damned sense.

Our Republican state senators represented our interests in the only way left to them.

2 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Our Republican state senators represented our interests in the only way left to them.

Specifics are always brought up as uniquely qualifying some sort of subversion of process.  Fix the process rather than subverting it by non participation.  That is not fulfilling their oaths and potentially qualifies as fraud for a state employee to willfully and actively miss scheduled work.  Again, the constituents should push for a meaningful process solution.

25 minutes ago, begooode said:

Specifics are always brought up as uniquely qualifying some sort of subversion of process.  Fix the process rather than subverting it by non participation.  That is not fulfilling their oaths and potentially qualifies as fraud for a state employee to willfully and actively miss scheduled work.  Again, the constituents should push for a meaningful process solution.

We were left with zero choice.

This was a rather clearcut case of the tyranny of the majority.  And like I told Russ, it has happened before, from the other side as well.

And as long as Oregon is 100% vote-by-mail, it won't get fixed. 

I wonder... if those who are more conservative who grew up and live in Oregon would be more liberal in their thinking if they moved to Tennessee (or some other conservative, southern state).

I also wonder... if those who are more liberal who grew up and live in Tennessee (or some other conservative, southern state) would be more conservative in their thinking if they moved to Oregon.

6 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

We were left with zero choice.

This was a rather clearcut case of the tyranny of the majority.  And like I told Russ, it has happened before, from the other side as well.

And as long as Oregon is 100% vote-by-mail, it won't get fixed. 

So you would support democrats doing the same in the future if they also want to avoid a vote? Would you also support them threatening death to police officers if they try to do their jobs by arresting them? Is this really the new normal?

15 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Hey you goofy fuck,...  How many times are you going to get that wrong?

And then make dumbass statements about other people not knowing how many weeks are in a year?

Go have another toke.  Maybe if you bake your brain enough you can figure out a way to make $12.00/month add up to $600 a year.

If the Cap & Trade bill had passed it would have brought the total amount of state tax increases imposed by the Oregon Dem supermajority this year to an average of $750.00 per person annually.

For a family of four that would be $3,000 MORE in taxes per year.

Or, for the mathematically challenged, $250 per month, or $57.69 per week.

lol ok, you know I meant week. Hence why I stressed the fact there are 52 weeks in a year multiple times. That’s my fault though, no wonder you were so bent out of shape.  Forgive me for the typo. All that doesn’t change the fact that the spineless cunts should be in jail for threatening the police. Regardless of party, they need to do their jobs that they were voted in to do, if they don’t, they should be jailed. The vote should be allowed to proceed even if they aren’t present. That would solve that really fast. 

45 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

lol ok, you know I meant week. Hence why I stressed the fact there are 52 weeks in a year multiple times. That’s my fault though, no wonder you were so bent out of shape.  Forgive me for the typo. All that doesn’t change the fact that the spineless cunts should be in jail for threatening the police. Regardless of party, they need to do their jobs that they were voted in to do, if they don’t, they should be jailed. The vote should be allowed to proceed even if they aren’t present. That would solve that really fast. 

They did do their job.

Their constituents did not want that C&T law passed.

Their constituents don't live in Portland and Eugene.

It hasn't and it most likely won't now.

Mission accomplished.

Good riddance.

If you don't like the quorum rule, move to Oregon and change the state constitution.

Or, stay home and rail on about it.  I don't care.