Jamalisms

2019 Titans Report Dynasty

Note that half the players dropped aren't going to waivers like they're supposed to so ... fuck it. If you want one, I don't know what you should do. Pick him up and see if people bitch?

Btw, add/drop is unlocked.

@Jamalisms  @restofpeopleinleague

The contract stand-off between the Dallas Cowboys and running back Ezekiel Elliott continues on, and the latest reports aren't promising.

According to Jane Slater of the NFL Network: "A source informed tells me that while talks with Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott continued late Sunday, the deal is still 'not close.' When I asked what's holding it up, the answer was the same as last month: 'Everything.'

On 8/28/2019 at 4:15 AM, Jamalisms said:

@Cornrow Wallace @9 Nines @wiscotitansfan @abenjami @TitanJoe @oldschool @TitansGuru @Cyrus @NashvilleNinja @notsolegato @Bink

Ok, so what the fuck do I have wrong n your rosters? Speak now or forever hold your peace. I'll open up teams for add/drop on Friday morning. You've got until then to correct an issue.

Bink, I think you can have me keep one more player from last year, if there's anybody you would want.

I am assuming you checked your messages because I sent my cuts well before this.

3 hours ago, TitansGuru said:

I am assuming you checked your messages because I sent my cuts well before this.

Yeah, but I've been known to make mistakes so I was giving an opportunity to catch them.

I inherited a poor team, and mismanaged it straight to hell. 

Guess what boys? Everything. Must. Go. 

Half decent players available: Devonta Freeman. Kirk Cousins. Jimmy Graham. 

And, for the first time EVER, James Conner. The price must be right. Serious inquiries only.