Derrick Henry hype video...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favorite Henry hype video is the full 3-hour recording of the Jags game.

Nothing major, but you could put “Who Run It” to a video of an old lady fucking a jar of mayo and I’d watch it and love it.    https://mobile.twitter.com/KingHenry_2/status/11160906013620674

“Song sucked.”   i will fucking fight you. 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

You are awlays utterly fucked up....what gives?

Bored. So why not.  If I seem to go apeshit then I am just taking the piss for the hell of it. If not then I just don't feel like acting like a total cunt.  The only honest thing I said though is highlight vids has annoying music to me. Everything else was just bullshit to annoy people. 

11 hours ago, Somedude said:

False. There is science to prove music has gotten worse over the last 40 years. Esp modern pop music. It's written to purposefully be repetitive and familiar by the same person to sell to the fucking dumbfucks like you cunt cheese eating faggots. Go fuck your sister.

I’m not offended because I listen to everything. 

You still didn’t answer what you listen to. And it’s really fucking silly of you to just assume what a bunch of randoms on the internet listen to. 

Youre acting like a real simple Jake right now. 

2 hours ago, Somedude said:

Bored. So why not.  If I seem to go apeshit then I am just taking the piss for the hell of it. If not then I just don't feel like acting like a total cunt.  The only honest thing I said though is highlight vids has annoying music to me. Everything else was just bullshit to annoy people. 

Right. Triggered, much?

17 hours ago, Soxcat said:

I guess it is subjective.  After all if someone doesn't have the metal acuity to appreciate music that isn't just the same shit over and over again they would like some of this trash we have seen since the 90s.  In fact most of the great groups of the 70s and 80s ended up dumbing down some of their music to increase record sales.  

Steve Miller was the first person I ever heard talk about this, way back in the early '80s, so it is true.  Then the guys from Little Feat said much the same thing.

I blame MTV.  The video format displaced pure listening by contaminating the listening experience with visual stimulation.  People became enthralled by the videos, and musicians were faced with record execs who insisted the videos were as important, if not moreso, than the music itself, in the interest of financial viability.

Then came songwriters like Max Martin and Gottwald, who must cough up sheet music for pop anthems by the ream.  97% of which is Gackworthy.

Edited by TitanDuckFan