The case for Russia collusion … against the Democrats

Little Earl

2 hours ago, Little Earl said:

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/429292-the-case-for-russia-collusion-against-the-democrats

Investigative journalist Jon Solomon says he has found over a dozen instances where Democratic players in the Russia scandal have had contact with Russia.

I have it on good authority that Manafort is secretly working to put Obama and Hillary in Gitmo, so you must be on to something...

/Q

2 hours ago, Rolltide said:

I think we need a 5 year $50M investigation to clear the dimms of this. In the meantime we can get charges filed against the Cintons and half their friends. 

Good point. Why isn't Trump's DOJ appointing a special prosecutor if the evidence is so obvious?

I guess one congressional investigation that cleared Clinton of any wrongdoing isn't enough. Meanwhile Donnie the Fuhrer abuses his power and lies to the American people on a daily basis.

On 2/15/2019 at 2:44 AM, Rolltide said:

I think we need a 5 year $50M investigation to clear the dimms of this. In the meantime we can get charges filed against the Cintons and half their friends. 

The republicans thoroughly investigated Hillary a couple of times and.... found nothing to prosecute. 

You only make make yourself look dumb. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived