Tom Brady likes kissing men and little boys... not that there’s anything wrong with that.

titanruss

3 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Custom?  Yea if you are a gay man at a bath house.  A peck on the lips is one thing.  What Brady is doing is creepy. 

Oh, by the way: His father is of Irish descent, while his mother has German, Norwegian, Polish, and Swedish ancestry.....

Is it the "custom" of any of those countries for men to kiss each other on the lips? 

I think it's more of an Italian thing. 

15 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

And there is no Italian in his ancestry......   so gay?  I'm still trying to find what countries have cultural habits of two men kissing on the lips.  The best I can find using google is people who are Patriots or Patriot fans. 

Confirmed. Now I really need someone who's good at PhotoShop to go dig up pics of Henry lying on his Serta on Twitter and put Brady in bed with him. And pics of Henry and Brady kissing of course going all the way to his college days 

15 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

If you're going to call this "homo" you also have to consider the kisses with his father/sons incestuous. Ask yourself, seriously, is this actually "gay" or are you just personally uncomfortable with it?

I only said homo.. never implied sexual or Sapien