The former President is stone cold stupid. Just listen to him.

'Nator

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a bizarre interview with Fox News last night, President Trump stood next to a sculpture in the Oval Office that he said depicts former president Teddy Roosevelt, and explained that statues are vita

Biden misspeaks, trips and says some stupid stuff sometimes.   Trump is a complete fucking moron and embarrasses himself routinely.    If you don't see the difference you're either

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Oilertattoo said:

But even though we've answered these concerns, I gotta say I suspect there are still going to be some who are trying to move the goalposts on us one more time. Maybe they'll need a moat," he added. "Maybe they'll want alligators in the moat

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I can understand why Obama has stayed quiet, but when the election ramps up he needs to become a public figure again and bring back some levity. 

Remember when a standard for the office of the president was to have a basic, entry employee level sense of professionalism. 

12 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

But even though we've answered these concerns, I gotta say I suspect there are still going to be some who are trying to move the goalposts on us one more time. Maybe they'll need a moat," he added. "Maybe they'll want alligators in the moat

Obama with the Nostradamus troll!

2 minutes ago, Bink said:

Remember when a standard for the office of the president was to have a basic, entry employee level sense of professionalism. 

Trump has accomplished a lot in his 3 years, namely degrading the office, blurring the lines of morality, ethics, and professionalism, while simultaneously driving a wedge through an already fractured country. 

8 minutes ago, tgo said:

Ugh it’s just really....and I mean really fucking annoying to hear these sycophants suck the president’s dick just so they can say the truth. 

"You know, there’s no bigger supporter of President Trump, even though he’s putting a noose around their neck a little bit in terms of choking them out and keeping that price down," Tuberville said on The Matt Murphy radio show on Alabama station 99.5. "And they’re not making the money. And I just hope that we get this thing over with because they’re great people."

How does this statement make sense whatsoever? So, you’re huge supporter of his why exactly? Because it would seem to me if you’re going to make this statement you would follow it up with a reason you’re his biggest supporter. Fucking retards, the lot of em. 

On 9/12/2019 at 6:06 PM, OILERMAN said:

Don't get me started.  Snakes and alligators to patrol the border.  And the evannies are in support of it.  The sad thing is this drives away the young people who think if there was a god, why would God not just wipe them out.  "Love thy neighbor"  The president has now called for civil war if he's impeached, soon to be if he's not reelected.  He is fanning the flames of hate.  

Jesus taught love.  He taught compassion.  Dig a moat and stock it with snakes and alligators.  And not one prominent evannie will stand up and say WTF!  

Were you all filled up with hate and anger inside 20 years ago?  Would you have supported a president who acted like this one we have now?  Do you believe that hate within you is destructive?  To your body?  To your mind?  Think.

At some point people are going to just walk away.  We can be a great country, but it has to be built of truth.  The Industrial Revolution was not energized by hate.  Think.

• OILERMAN changed the title to The former President is stone cold stupid. Just listen to him.