Jonboy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright, @tgo...it's your time!  

Fucking hire Kubiak.   Here’s my new list:    1. Kubiak 2. Kubiak 3. Kubiak 4. Kubiak 5. Kubiak

Posted Images

God I'm good, I nailed McDaniel as a big up & comer right at the start.

All kidding aside, it seems like anytime you hear about an OC being "creative", it's in the passing game. I like that this dude brings something different, and the Niners had a great running game last year. I'm also pretty sure that McDaniel is heavily involved in the playaction packages, which is the meat & potatoes of the offense. He might be my favorite right now. 

The only prior OC I can remember whio was really known for his creative running game was Greg Roman, who I thought was very good. He built some great running games in SF & Buffalo, he had some good offenses.

36 minutes ago, tgo said:

That was my impression from hearing people talk too but how so? 

He was pretty terrible in Atlanta. Their average ppg fell off a cliff in his first year. Then he was fired after this season. 

He's also had alcohol problems and that's why he was fired at USC.

7 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

He was pretty terrible in Atlanta. Their average ppg fell off a cliff in his first year. Then he was fired after this season. 

He's also had alcohol problems and that's why he was fired at USC.

Yeah but Shanahan's first year ppg were worse there. And their star RB got injured early. 

They had the 10th overall offense in PPG. 

6th in yards, 4th in passing yards. 

I mean yeah-the alcohol issue is the problem if that's some kind of persisting issue. He got fired in Atlanta as a scapegoat because the fans needed some blood. 

It seems kind of silly criticizing an offense that highly ranked unless there is some kind of situational play-calling angle or something.