Vrabel Press Conference

AussieTitanFan08

2 minutes ago, big2033 said:

And ...

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

What did they say?  I don't feel like watching it.  I already spend too much time on this crap to begin and now that the season is done I need to take it down a notch.

3 hours ago, Titans279 said:

These guys are saying Mariota got an independent doctors evaluation and is holding himself out due to that doctors opinion he could do permanent damage. 

The team thought he should play. 

Could be be a pretty big deal imo

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Marcus not wanting to play would pretty much go against everything he has ever displayed in his career in the nfl to this point. 

So, there is two potential scenarios here.   1. Mariota was orchestrating a major conspiracy to not play despite the team doctor’s clearing him and against the advice of Vrabel, because him/

Oh I get it you all think I’m saying Marcus bailed on the team. I wouldn’t ever think that, which goes into why anyone who would think I was saying that is simple. After reading the PK article I under

Just now, tgo said:

Oh yeah I’m totally off the rails for actually taking into consideration news from a reporter that has shown to be accurate recently which broke earlier today. And objectively observing how fucking weird all this has been and how it played out this week after LaFleur came out and said Marcus was good to go. 

My bad. Sorry for being so psycho. 

You’ve lost it recently. A lot of emotional posts from you the last few weeks. Now your into conspiracies? 

Marcus would be clearly devastated about not being able to play tonight, hopefully in the next couple of days he gives a presser and updates his status, it wouldn't be healthy for the franchise if this festers throughout the offseason with everyone wondering what is actually wrong with him.

1 minute ago, tgo said:

I’ve listened to literally every press conference he’s ever done. 

Infinitely more than you, I assure you. 

So you must know that when anyone ever asks about Mariota specially he always talk about the group and not directly about Mariota. Right??

Mariota definitely went to a doctor probably said they’ve been making me play hurt all year and he possibly didn’t want too. Literally like I said the whole team looked cold shouldered to Mariota 

Edited by Stan

Just now, tgo said:

Oh yeah I’m totally off the rails for actually taking into consideration news from a reporter that has shown to be accurate recently which broke earlier today. And objectively observing how fucking weird all this has been and how it played out this week after LaFleur came out and said Marcus was good to go

My bad. Sorry for being so psycho. 

I'm not saying there is or isn't anything to it, but this is spot on, particularly the bolded. At best, it's a weirdly strong attempt to throw off the Colts that Mariota will play (coaches don't do this nearly as much as people seem to think) and at worst, well...I don't really want to think about it.

Didn't Mort's report even mention that an independent doctor feels Marcus would risk permanent damage by playing?

3 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Saying he wanted to play isn’t the same as saying Marcus was fighting with us to play. Who wouldn’t want to play in the biggest game of the season? The question is was he willing to play and the staff held him out.

This so serious fishing. 

Vrable: I have lost all confidence in Marcus cause he didn't hold a gun to my head and demand I let him play when we told him. i want that psychopathic drive from my QB not some sissy who says he is good to go and ready to play. IT'S NOT LIKE WE HAVE TO PUT HIM ON THE ACTIVE LIST OR HE CANT PLAY...