code

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mariota looked like shit out there

Yes you are, you watched the game.    He was skiddish and indecisive in the pocket, he threw a couple of terrible passes over Davis's head that had nothing to do with the weather, he threw u

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Someone that fits with his all-world running backs and world-beater defense and killer O-Line.

Edit: Oh, and let's not forget the punter.  Awesome freaking punter.

Don't forget the all pro WR's.

22 minutes ago, Huston said:

This board isn't representative of how titans fans view Marcus at all, dont let it get to you.

No one on this board, or in the City of Nashville "gets to me."  There's only a handful of people here that ever played this game, and damned few more that even understand it.

And fewer than both of those, are the people here with long enough memories to recall what this team was like just 4-5 years ago.

The Titans need a fresh start, and so does Mariota.

Trade him, dump him, but don't make him the waterboy.

It doesn't matter any more.

Just get him the fuck out of Nashville.

7 hours ago, 8MM said:

How did you come up with this reasoning is boggling. 

I've been away from the thread for a bit, but I really think Mularkey has put a hurting on Mariota mentally. With his offense, perfection was often required and one turnover could prove impossible to overcome..

I almost think Vrabel needs to tell Marcus to just go out and sling it, even if it might get picked off. I don't want to dismiss Washington because this team has already shown any team can be dangerous to us, but this might be the least dangerous offense we've faced outside of the Bills for Mariota to take some risks and make some confidence building throws.

Mariota has had his clutch moments, but I still don't think he's gotten his mojo back that he had in 2016. He looks to be getting more comfortable in this offense and hope to see some of the manipulating of the defense and things soon. 

16 minutes ago, Supernope said:

Everyone needs to slow the fuck down.  We're not getting rid of Mariota.  Sweet jesus you guys let narratives get under your skin.  Let's try to enjoy a run for the playoffs.  These are actually the good times.

636173205022185586-jim-mora-playoffs-cop

Luck and the Colts are going to eat this team alive.

11 for 11 baby.

LOL

And that's only if their "playoff" hopes are still alive after the Redskins game.

47 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Oh you mean the Marcus fans that want see see him leave and blossom with another team!

It has now come full circle!  Mariota is killing the franchise!  The franchise is killing Mariota!!!  :P