Jets Week

Jonboy

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@ap24786 @scine09   Fuck Andrew Luck and fuck the Indianapolis Colts. 

I like Cosell OK, but I find it funny how he's lauded for some opinions and ripped on for others, depending on if his opinions support a preconceived view.   Cosell is not painstakingly goin

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, oldschool said:

This should have been the counter to the Texans pass rush on Monday night.

Correct. The system is correct, we all just need to hope LaFleur is much better at calling plays next season. His inexperience is showing in the inconsistency of game planning. 

2 hours ago, Jetsknicks1 said:

Little off topic. Wife and I are coming into Nashville for the first time and we try to avoid “touristy” places. We love pubs, good food and craft beer. Been looking at places like Fleet Street Pub, Nudies, Benchmark. Any suggestions would be appreciated

The pharmacy in east Nashville. Great food and tons of beers!

Little off topic. Wife and I are coming into Nashville for the first time and we try to avoid “touristy” places. We love pubs, good food and craft beer. Been looking at places like Fleet Street Pub, Nudies, Benchmark. Any suggestions would be appreciated

yeah anywhere on the east side really. kinda hipster but not very touristy. 

Noble's Kitchen and Beer Hall, also in East Nashville, very much what you're looking for.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic