Allen's 2017 TitansReport fantasy league thread.

heyitsmeallen

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The draft was onlt slightly more active than this thread...

@NashvilleNinja @Vintagerobots @TitansGuru @VanCityTitan @CMJ @notsolegato @heyitsmeallen @titanruss @PuckDaddy @Dmeade- @JakePA_Titan @9 Nines   You all suck

Man, I am going to beat down Dmeade's ass. 

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

don’t know how I got lucky. Jimmy graham put up a goose egg and you still couldn’t beat me.

Because Mixon was out so I had to play Blount. Up by over 16 with you only having Landry left and he hadn’t had a 2 TD game all year going against a Pats D that hasn’t given up over 20 points since week 4. I’ll take my L but you know you didn’t expect Landry to do that tonight. 

7 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Because Mixon was out so I had to play Blount. Up by over 16 with you only having Landry left and he hadn’t had a 2 TD game all year going against a Pats D that hasn’t given up over 20 points since week 4. I’ll take my L but you know you didn’t expect Landry to do that tonight. 

I always expect my team to win. Have fun in the consolation bracket. 

Edited by CaliTitan3518

8 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I always expect my team to win. Have fun in the consolation bracket. 

Like you expected them to win when I beat you by like 25 last time? But Haha I will enjoy my losers bracket. Congrats on the win, it was a nail biter. You just better hope they don’t adjust anyone stats by 2-3 yards.

2 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Like you expected them to win when I beat you by like 25 last time? But Haha I will enjoy my losers bracket. Congrats on the win, it was a nail biter. You just better hope they don’t adjust anyone stats by 2-3 yards.

Oh so you can brag about beating me when you had Blount in but now hes the reason you lost. Ok Allen lol

Just now, CaliTitan3518 said:

Oh so you can brag about beating me when you had Blount in but now hes the reason you lost. Ok Allen lol

Didn’t we play early in the season before Philly traded for Ajayi and Blount started splitting the carries with him? Even if it was after, I doubt he was the reason I beat you. He hasn’t done shit since like week 5.

Just now, heyitsmeallen said:

Didn’t we play early in the season before Philly traded for Ajayi and Blount started splitting the carries with him? Even if it was after, I doubt he was the reason I beat you. He hasn’t done shit since like week 5.

You should have improved your team from week 6 to week 14. You let your team down Allen. Like I said be happy Jimmy Graham scored 0 and it was as close as it was.