I wish these 4 monsters could get the death penalty

Face

5 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I'd call it a southern state and Southern Hospitality is a joke, most people from the South are rude as shit... especially if you aren't from the area. The other people who don't fall into the negative part of that stereotype seemed to fall happily under the redneck stereotype. 

Youre right, we can't stand people from the north. we would rather hang out with isis than a loud mouth Yankee.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The funny part to me was Trump supporters on reddit were saying this guy was a Trump supporter and was being attacked for his Trump support and then he turns out to literally be a retard.

How about 2 white kids on a retarded black kid?    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3608814/White-high-school-football-players-raped-disabled-black-teammate-coat-hanger-stripped-naked

Soxcat admit that you believe the term "retarded black kid" is redundant(is this the right word to say Sox believes all blacks are retarded?)!

7 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Historical places, I didn't take a vacation there obviously. I have driven through quite a bit so have stopped at odd job spots plenty.

Having history doesn't do it for me, and geography is whatever since every state has great geography. I loved driving through WV but that doesn't make that state any less of a dump.

I'd call it a southern state and Southern Hospitality is a joke, most people from the South are rude as shit... especially if you aren't from the area. The other people who don't fall into the negative part of that stereotype seemed to fall happily under the redneck stereotype. I'd much rather deal with the stereotypes of the midwest MUCH MUCH more than anything in the south.

I love the midwest; the food is great (obviously by looking at half the people here), the people are nicer than most I have dealt with around the country, I grew up in very nice areas in Southeast WI so never have to deal with the shitty people that ruin the city of Milwaukee itself. Can't say I mind living a few blocks from lake Michigan either. The weather isn't bad at all, the only thing people say against it is the winter but if you can just man up and deal with it... I'll deal with the Winters to get the rest of the year which is amazing compared to balmy and too hot temps in the south IMO.

It's different strokes for different folks but the fact that you are so eager to insult someone based on their location is hilarious when you're not even from a place that is known to take a lot of pride in their location.

Okay so you have nothing, got it. Refer to little earl's post for perspective. By the way I'm from Texas and recognize it for what it is. You should do the same. Wisconsin sucks and is depressing. People are nice though.

On 1/5/2017 at 11:30 PM, Face said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/01/05/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/index.html?client=safari

Seriously, just kill these 4 sick fucks & do the world a favor.  4 of the most repugnant, psycopathic, irredeemable monsters you'll ever lay eyes on.

I'm pretty sure these types are common in today's world. We'll see more of them.

16 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Dylan Roof got the death penalty for actually killing people. These disgusting excuses fur human being should spend the rest of their lives in prison but they don't deserve death. 

Death is too good for them.

Torture would be OK though.

8 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I agree they don't deserve the death penalty but some (I) would argue serving a life sentence without parole and starting the sentence while in your 20s is a worse punishment than death.

I'm ok with that...