I wish these 4 monsters could get the death penalty

Face

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The funny part to me was Trump supporters on reddit were saying this guy was a Trump supporter and was being attacked for his Trump support and then he turns out to literally be a retard.

How about 2 white kids on a retarded black kid?    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3608814/White-high-school-football-players-raped-disabled-black-teammate-coat-hanger-stripped-naked

Soxcat admit that you believe the term "retarded black kid" is redundant(is this the right word to say Sox believes all blacks are retarded?)!

18 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Screw off.  You know damn right if the colors were reversed this would have a magnification of 100X.  We would have 100X the media coverage, people saying this is all because of Trump, we are a racist nation and so forth.  Any idiot would know that when it comes down to it a white person walking in a black area has 1000X the chance of getting their ass kicked or killed than the reverse.  It is simply a fact.  And the sentencing history certainly isn't demotivating the black community from committing violence and stealing is it?  People in the US from other non-black countries know exactly what is going on.  They aren't liberal stupid like you.  

I just posted the very thing you are asking for, dick-lick! 

5 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I've been to Milwaukee a lot recently. VA is paradise compared to that cesspool.

And yet when do you see me brag? VA is a piece of shit, just admit it. I find it hilarious that whenever you have nothing, you just make fun of where people are from.

33 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

And yet when do you see me brag? VA is a piece of shit, just admit it. I find it hilarious that whenever you have nothing, you just make fun of where people are from.

Have you ever been to VA? I'm going to assume not. 

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

Have you ever been to VA? I'm going to assume not. 

A couple times... Not a place I'd go to vacation or anything and don't do business there. Explain what is so great about VA that makes your elitist attitude so validated?

52 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

A couple times... Not a place I'd go to vacation or anything and don't do business there. Explain what is so great about VA that makes your elitist attitude so validated?

where?

6 minutes ago, oldschool said:

where?

Historical places, I didn't take a vacation there obviously. I have driven through quite a bit so have stopped at odd job spots plenty.

Having history doesn't do it for me, and geography is whatever since every state has great geography. I loved driving through WV but that doesn't make that state any less of a dump.

I'd call it a southern state and Southern Hospitality is a joke, most people from the South are rude as shit... especially if you aren't from the area. The other people who don't fall into the negative part of that stereotype seemed to fall happily under the redneck stereotype. I'd much rather deal with the stereotypes of the midwest MUCH MUCH more than anything in the south.

I love the midwest; the food is great (obviously by looking at half the people here), the people are nicer than most I have dealt with around the country, I grew up in very nice areas in Southeast WI so never have to deal with the shitty people that ruin the city of Milwaukee itself. Can't say I mind living a few blocks from lake Michigan either. The weather isn't bad at all, the only thing people say against it is the winter but if you can just man up and deal with it... I'll deal with the Winters to get the rest of the year which is amazing compared to balmy and too hot temps in the south IMO.

It's different strokes for different folks but the fact that you are so eager to insult someone based on their location is hilarious when you're not even from a place that is known to take a lot of pride in their location.

VA has a lot of good things, and some not so good.    Northern Virginia is almost recession proof, and has a lot of high paying jobs.    It has the best ranked schools in the nation.   On the flip side it is fast paced and expensive.   Traffic is bad with very long average commutes.    

You can find almost everything else in the rest of the state.   Rural areas, beach, mountains, historic, etc.