Kaepernick refuses to stand for National Anthem

Come on Titans

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's his right. He's a Goddamned idiot, but you can do that in America, unlike many places that he probably thinks are superior. 

I wonder if he'll refuse to stand for the Canadian National Anthem when he's reduced to playing for Winnipeg or Saskatchewan?

Hopefully Trump has Kaep deported after Nov!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Doogie said:

So you think these poor criminals get wayyyy to much prison time just because their black. 

Again, don't like prison? Don't commit a crime. Its very simple. 

Sadly, large percentages of the prison population (blacks) keep committing crimes and going to prison. But please, blame that on white power too. 

No money, no education, and no hope leads to criminal activity. It does have a lot to do with racism.

Just now, GFTitans said:

You're right. He was an angel.

hqdefault.jpg

I wear hoodies. I shoot birds all the time (hourly basis), I don't smoke dope, but it is legal in some states. I am not a thug. I own a business. How is he a thug?

Wait, let me guess.....skin color. Obviously I would be a thug to you if I were black. How fortunate of me.

Just now, Titanjuicy said:

No money, no education, and no hope leads to criminal activity. It does have a lot to do with racism.

Hahaha! How is "no money" an answer. People can raise profitable children in any area, in any school. It takes parenting and effort. Something lacking in the black community. 

7 minutes ago, NFLStudent said:

I'm not ignoring anything. The black community has huge problems that in some cases have nothing to do with white people. However, good luck telling me that they are handing out the same quality education at Whites Creek, Hunters Lane, Hendersonville High, Centennial High and Ravenwood High. 

No one is forcing blacks into the hood to lower income areas and lesser schools. If your not happy with the school your child attends. Move to whites creek. 

Make your own path. You act like whites are hoarding blacks into the hoods and forcing black children to horrible schools. 

And education.

You guys are comical. 

Point is, if you want a good life you need to work for it. You think no one is working their way out of bad situations and bad neighborhoods? 

Contrary to your beliefs every bad situation a black person finds themselves in is not a result of the white power forcing them down. 

40 minutes ago, NFLStudent said:

I know you really believe that. I know you hate I know you hate the president. But this is why these conversations are so important. There are lots of people who don't see it that way at all. There are lots of people who can identify with Trayvon.

I am black. I don't have any kids out of wedlock. I've never been to jail. I've never held a loaded gun. I have a college degree. Both my parents have Master Degrees. My sister does as well. But I've been labeled a thug. Racially profiled on multiple occasions. Had a police officer point a gun at me while I was unarmed because I "fit the description" of an armed robbery suspect.

You didn't know Trayvon Martin and neither did I, but the fact that lots of 17-year old black teens are labeled as thugs based on nothing more than a hoodie, the way he walked and the fact he attacked someone who was following him is a problem.

Dude, I know you're trying to have a reasonable discussion with this guy, but it isn't going to happen.  Look, he gave two scenarios if events had been different.  1) Maybe Zimmerman wouldn't have gotten into trouble later on and 2)  Who else was Martin going to attack?  

His bias is clear.  A fish doesn't know it's wet.  His mind is made up and you are going to be wrong unless your opinion aligns with his.  

I commend you for the effort, but there are more open minded people to reach to.  You are wasting your time with him.  

1 minute ago, Doogie said:

You guys are comical. 

Point is, if you want a good life you need to work for it. You think no one is working their way out of bad situations and bad neighborhoods? 

Contrary to your beliefs every bad situation a black person finds themselves in is not a result of the white power forcing them down. 

Not every situation, but a lot of situations. Poorly educated parents are not going to find a good job to move their children to a good school. It is a repeating pattern that was directly caused by segregation.

2 minutes ago, Doogie said:

You are right that many have worked their way out of poverty. 

I am curious though if you believe there ever was a time in which there was "white power forcing them down"?  

2 minutes ago, Titanjuicy said:

Not every situation, but a lot of situations. Poorly educated parents are not going to find a good job to move their children to a good school. It is a repeating pattern that was directly caused by segregation.

Then don't have (multiple) kids?

That is your solution? Eliminate the black race?

That is actually verbatim of what I said.

While we are at it we should have white trash people with no education and fully cognizant that it is tough to get a real job to have kids to bring more whites to this earth and make blacks even more of a minority.

7 minutes ago, Doogie said:

No one is forcing blacks into the hood to lower income areas and lesser schools. If your not happy with the school your child attends. Move to whites creek. 

How easy do you think it is for people in poor neighborhoods to just up and move?  

I think this demonstrates the disconnect between poor people (of any race) and everyone else.  Even the middle class.