OILERMAN

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best part is they somehow believe this implicates Obama and Rice. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/12/obama-russia-trump-transition-405823   https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/12/politics/susan-rice-email-russia-investigation-trump-team/index.html  

BTW, Sally Yates later warns Trump about Flynn Russia connection, Trump fires Yates then later fires Comey for not dropping investigations into Flynn   You really can't make this shit up

Posted Images

2 hours ago, thor said:

You goofballs should try to get your story straight... Another bad step for Obamagate caught in the act again... We won't even bring up the illegal surveillance...

We'll just go with the Comey says Flynn didn't lie to FBI then much later Yates comes in and tries to pull out some legislation from the dark ages...

But it's actually more fun to give you rope so you can hang yourself soon enough...

LMFAO!! Nice try Sergei.

2 hours ago, ctm said:

image.png.269260079fafa233668f60ce0b569a36.png

Idk about this. I heard Jill Stein talk about this "dinner" and she said Putin was barely there long enough to spend time talking about serious matters. It's compelling to see a picture of them at the same dinner table but from what I gather there really isn't much to this picture.

2 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Tux didn’t used to be like that. He used to actually talk fotball. Something clicked in his brain when the last election started. 

He switched to Dollar Tree bath salts is my guess.

Tux's failures serve as an important lesson....never go cheap on your bath salts, kids.

At the very least Flynn was deliberately undermining the current administration at the behest of his boss. By itself, the Flynn thing seems almost petty but when put into the greater context of what we know now and more importantly what we know Trump and his cronies must have known it becomes far more nefarious.

Not a single person here is asking why Susan Rice, NATSEC Advisor writes an email to herself, about an oval office meeting that took place two weeks beforehand?

And do WH visitor logs reflect this group of people/visitors?

And why does she write/send this email on her very last day in the WH?  Within hours of leaving for good?

Why would she do that?

Would you do that?

And why would you do it?

Like most of the whole Flynn part of this, it makes no damned sense at all.

39 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Not a single person here is asking why Susan Rice, NATSEC Advisor writes an email to herself, about an oval office meeting that took place two weeks beforehand?

And why does she write/send this email on her very last day in the WH?  Within hours of leaving for good?

Why would she do that?

Would you do that?

And why would you do it?

Why did Susan Rice lie on five Sunday morning shows claiming the Benghazi assault was based on a YouTube video.  

Look forward to when she testifys about this under oath.

1 hour ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Why would she do that?

Would you do that?

And why would you do it?

What are you getting at?

26 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Why did Susan Rice lie on five Sunday morning shows claiming the Benghazi assault was based on a YouTube video.  

Look forward to when she testifys about this under oath.

At least that was understandable.  There was a CIA OP to protect and an election narrative to preserve.

That's not the case here.  Rice writing this email within hours of departing the WH for the last time, and then sending it to herself makes no damned sense.  Especially considering the subject matter.  A two week old meeting?  Seriously?

Just like Flynn pleading guilty to lying about something he had every right and reason to do, and then Comey saying Flynn didn't really lie is what makes zero sense.

And BTW, after all these people worked for obama for years, why does he need to remind them to do things "by the book," in the last two weeks of his admin?  Were they NOT doing things "by the book" previously?  These people are some of the highest placed people in the DOJ.  Why would they need this reminder from obama, it should be their standard M.O.

When things don't make sense, you should be asking why not.

None of this makes any sense.

So, why not?

3 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

What are you getting at?

Do you write emails to yourself?  If so, why?

I would guess most people probably don't.  But if you do, do you write them about something that took place weeks before? Or when the details are fresh in your mind?

Furthermore, I think the timing of her doing it on her last day at the WH makes it even more suspect.

Just now, TitanDuckFan said:

Do you write emails to yourself?  If so, why?

I would guess most people probably don't.  But if you do, do you write them about something that took place weeks before? Or when the details are fresh in your mind?

Furthermore, I think the timing of her doing it on her last day at the WH makes it even more suspect.

I've "written" e-mails to myself and attached documents that I would like to keep. I also put them on a usb or external hard-drive but usbs can be lost and hard-drives can become corrupted so I like the idea of always having the file saved in an e-mail. The part I bolded sounds a lot like Comey's taking of contemporaneous notes. Maybe Rice did the same thing, maybe not, but with the information we have I just don't see why this is being seen as necessarily nefarious which is the tone I got from your post.