AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

'Titans are #1'

Because Vegas doesn't react emotionally like fans do.

Posted Images

On 11/2/2017 at 11:24 AM, Kirkster said:

I'm kinda surprised that everyone thinks the Jags will roll the Bengals. I like Bengals +4.5 a lot. Their defense is stout, It will be close.

Titans will beat the Ravens, I'm confident.

I agree.  I can see that being a tight game.

16 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

I'm excited. Don't know why it feels like a different experience going to nearly every game the past 2 years but feel like a combo of a healthy Mariota, 2nd half Titans offensive curve, and younger players getting time to adjust is gonna lead to some wins. I think we have a good schedule to make a run and with Houston having a set back are in perfect position. I think the Ravens are better than the Bengals and that if we beat them we can start a streak to have a shot at 3-0 heading into Pittsburgh. Sitting 6-3 and in good position playing the Jags our last game. Who would've thought.

You're excited because we have been gifted the best scenario possible by the madden gods.

If Davis goes OBJ. We make a run.

5 hours ago, SuperMariota8 said:

Ravens look pretty banged up. I’m sure most of the questionable guys will go but if Jimmy Smith doesn’t play, it will be good for Davis. Although I’m not sure if he or Humphrey is the #1 corner??

2 guys on their O-Line are banged up as well. 

Smith and Carr are the starters.

On 11/2/2017 at 8:29 PM, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Brandon Williams is going to manhandle Jones/Schwenke on sunday, its going to be extremely difficult to run up the middle.

I agree, and all the stats about the ravens run defense being garbage were compiled when he was out with injury. 

With Williams in the lineup that defense is scary. I'm worried.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic