Scaramucci calls out Priebus.

freakingeek

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't imagine why people think this administration is a chaotic cluster-fuck.

yes, all too transparent, officer Barbrady. 

So is this fake news or the stories of chaos in the WH fake news? Are they both fake news?  Is it new fake news vs old fake news?   I'm not sure how this fake news stuff works.  Ben and Tux

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Come on Titans said:

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/news/a56679/the-mooch-steve-bannon-suck-own-cock/

nice summary of Scaramucci's contribution to the integrity & dignity of the White House staff thus far......hard to believe they found a guy more disgusting & repulsive than Trump. 

Oh please. Everyone talks like that when the cameras and audio are off. Im not defending the guy but to act like its his language that is an issue is absurd.

Not many people I know speak like that....besides he knew he was speaking to a writer for the New Yorker.

If I'm Bannon, the Mooch would be picking himself up off the ground the next time we met.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/07/27/the-most-appalling-line-in-scaramuccis-rant-contained-zero-profanity/?tid=ss_fb&utm_term=.fc349372bfe1

45 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Oh please. Everyone talks like that when the cameras and audio are off. Im not defending the guy but to act like its his language that is an issue is absurd.

The shit he said about Bannon being a self-sucker was hilarious. If you didn't laugh at that there is something wrong with you.

11 minutes ago, Come on Titans said:

Not many people I know speak like that....besides he knew he was speaking to a writer for the New Yorker.

If I'm Bannon, the Mooch would be picking himself up off the ground the next time we met.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/07/27/the-most-appalling-line-in-scaramuccis-rant-contained-zero-profanity/?tid=ss_fb&utm_term=.fc349372bfe1

You are either lying or are a religious nut that people avoid. I talk to execs all the damn time and it reminds me of a locker room. Its extremely common across both the public and private sector. Scarramucci's sin is doing it in front of a camera.

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

You are either lying or are a religious nut that people avoid. I talk to execs all the damn time and it reminds me of a locker room. Its extremely common across both the public and private sector. Scarramucci's sin is doing it in front of a camera.

Maybe it's an east coast thing? I personally don't feel comfortable talking like that in a professional or corporate setting but I'm definitely in the minority around here. You wouldn't believe the language some of these people use. To be honest it does impact the way I view them though. I rarely respect people who are that unprofessional.

1 hour ago, Mythos27 said:

Maybe it's an east coast thing? I personally don't feel comfortable talking like that in a professional or corporate setting but I'm definitely in the minority around here. You wouldn't believe the language some of these people use. To be honest it does impact the way I view them though. I rarely respect people who are that unprofessional.

it's pretty unprofessional for a press secretary to create his own mess to clean up

4 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

The shit he said about Bannon being a self-sucker was hilarious. If you didn't laugh at that there is something wrong with you.

It still makes me laugh.  Bannon has been low key for while.  I imagine him sitting quietly somewhere in the WH minding his own business saying, "WTF?"