Eric Decker Signs w/ Titans - One Year Deal

Mercalius

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope none of you were around Tajae when this was announced!

Lol someone on said this.    

Posted Images

19 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

Decker and your QB's have something in common. They both like hitting the ground. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

deckerno_medium.gif

Its just too bad he had a noodle arm QB throwing to him. If he had hit him in stride he wouldnt have had to adjust as much.

3 hours ago, Dinx81 said:

Its just too bad he had a noodle arm QB throwing to him. If he had hit him in stride he wouldnt have had to adjust as much.

Oh yeah, you just might want to check how many TD's Noodle Arm threw in four years with a busted neck. Then compare it to career stats of any QB the dumbest organization in the NFL has put in the field.

6 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

Oh yeah, you just might want to check how many TD's Noodle Arm threw in four years with a busted neck. Then compare it to career stats of any QB the dumbest organization in the NFL has put in the field.

Yeah, that last year sure set him appart from the rest. 17 interceptions to 9 TDs proves noodle arm to me. Cant blame that on his neck it happened 5 years prior. Mariota has thrown 2 more interceptions in his career than Noodle Arm did last season alone. 

On 6/22/2017 at 8:07 AM, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Didn't seem like he was getting open. I don't remember many but had a drop or two. I remember that's when the speed talk started and Mathews started coming on.

It'll be tough with Taylor but I think he's a good player to have on the team. Any team really.

Only going into his second year and yet to be determined whether he is a good player or can remain in the NFL. Don't think that he will start this year and if not, what else does he bring to the team other than being a backup WR when they already have 4 who are/will be ahead of him.  Will know more in training camp about how the team views his role assuming that he is healthy enough to participate.  

52 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

You fucking moronic tard, Mariota will never come close to being worthy of licking the sweat off Eli's balls much less Peyton's.

You did ask me to compare them, and their career QBR is nearly identical so...

• 4 weeks later...

@8MM 

+25.9 production premium... situation diagnostic efficiency metric.. how MM performed in every given down and distance vs league average. 

#1 in the NFL with our shit WRs. 

i dont know where or how they get their stats.. but that sounds pretty pretty.