The Walking Dead Thread

Mercalius

19 hours ago, titansfb said:

Is Daryl going to get killed by Negan?  If it's a main character, I'd rather it be Carol.

Nah, I don't think they'd kill Daryl. I've not read the comics, but I do know enough to know that he isn't actually a part of the actual story line, he is however one of the most popular characters on the show.

As for Carol, I really hope they don't kill her. I feel like her character has had the most transformation out of all of them. She understands the gravity of the situation and doesn't pussy foot around like Morgan, who thinks he can save everyone.

I also know who Negan is supposed to kill, but I don't think that character is going to get killed either.

What I THINK is going to happen is Jesus will sacrifice himself to save the character that is supposed to be killed by Negan in the comics.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately, it's been cheap stunting for a while.  Last minute character saves.  "Did they get killed?" endings.  The writers seem to be out of good stuff and resorting to cheap devices.  Perhaps b

Maybe the most brutal thing I've ever seen on a TV show.

His problem was he looked too much like a Bond villain. He looked tacky as hell with an eye patch. Also doesn't help that he looked like Number 2 from Austin Powers.

42 minutes ago, Rogue said:

There was a lot of build up, mostly fan build up, to the Negan thing.  Seemed anti-climatic unless there is still a surprise.  

nm. edited my comment b/c I guess it could be a spoiler even though the information is out there and they even talked about it on The Talking Dead.

Edited by reo

The group has morphed more into invincible super heros. Glen falls into walkers and survives, Maggie and Carrol are tied up warning their captors they kill them(then do it), Daryll evaporates an entire motorcycle gang.......

Pretty sure the show is almost over anyway. They'll catch the comics next season or the season after that. That's probably why they started the other series, so they're not chasing comics and can have it last as long as they want.

This episode was the Bad Ass Ultimate.  Two of the women captured and they wipe out the rest of the most feared group around.  I was like, wait!  They just killed the whole other half of the group with a knife, a pistol and a cigarette lighter.  

I read some of the other posts.  I still enjoy the show.  I watched the last episode twice, just to see how the dots connected.  Is there another comic book series near this one available?  How do you find the comic book, online?  

FOUND IT

Edited by Number9

What's with Carol's sudden battle with morality? She was willing to burn 2 people alive back at the prison because she thought they might turn, she had no qualms about killing that Wolf member guy, but now when her and Maggie are captured by a group that intends to kill them, she suddenly feels bad about fighting her way out of the situation. I get that she sees her hypocrisy, but of all places for her to feel bad about having to kill, that seemed like the last place it should bother her. Now her and Morgan are going to try to save everyone and get everyone killed in the process. 

How absolutely ridiculous was last week's episode?

Darrell decides he's going to wander into enemy territory and wipe out a large group of people all alone, amazingly it fails.

Meanwhile Carrol has suddenly gotten this conscience to the point where she's such a badass she's weeping in front of a truck full of 4 or 5 guys because she's going to have to kill all of them. Whether or not she'll win this 5 to 1 showdown is not even in question.

Terrible. They very quickly morphed all the characters from lucky, gritty survivors into superhuman assassins. 

I remember early on hating the show because every character except Darrell was irritating and would never survive. It's like they heard that criticism and did a 180, portraying every character as being some preordained or magical survivor.

8 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

How absolutely ridiculous was last week's episode?

Darrell decides he's going to wander into enemy territory and wipe out a large group of people all alone, amazingly it fails.

Meanwhile Carrol has suddenly gotten this conscience to the point where she's such a badass she's weeping in front of a truck full of 4 or 5 guys because she's going to have to kill all of them. Whether or not she'll win this 5 to 1 showdown is not even in question.

What in the hell did she kill them with anyway? No way she gunned them all down before they have a chance to react.