The Game of Thrones

OILERMAN

On 1/4/2018 at 3:48 PM, Starkiller said:

Just make it good and I’ll be fine. 

Its not not like I’m going to get any book spoilers by then...

No, but I tried looking up season 8 info..  release dates, etc, and I glimpsed a headline that said "script leaked" and immediately closed the tab in my browser.

Zero interest in having this thing spoiled a fucking year and a half before it gets released.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well for anyone who cares to read this, here are my (lengthy) thoughts now that I’ve had a chance to sleep on it.   I’ll start by saying I'm not sure I've ever been more hyped for an episode

I loved the fact that Theon won his fight cause he has no dick. Haha

Posted Images

There’s quite a few character arcs in this very thread that people outside of TR will never know about. It’s a treasure trove of deceit (OS vs Oleman), wars (NN and SK versus Jamal and a reluctant Jon), and hidden gems of Cenj and Titan279. Good shit guys. Been reading the thread going up to the Pats game because I don’t want to think about the game, but it was also worth the read. 

4 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

There’s quite a few character arcs in this very thread that people outside of TR will never know about. It’s a treasure trove of deceit (OS vs Oleman), wars (NN and SK versus Jamal and a reluctant Jon), and hidden gems of Cenj and Titan279. Good shit guys. Been reading the thread going up to the Pats game because I don’t want to think about the game, but it was also worth the read. 

You read it front to back?

On 1/13/2018 at 6:07 PM, IsntLifeFunny said:

Just wait until this thread gets to its jet-engine ravens and dying dragons character arc.

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

Lord no. This is the mother of all threads. 

Longest on the forum. And there's a separate spoilers one that got pretty long before the show passed the books and we abandoned it like Mularkey.

I never watched this show. I'm laid off from work & watched all 7 seasons in a span of 2 weeks. I couldn't stop. I've never watched  anything this good in my life. And I've watched a lot of good shows. Truly blown away.

My only complaint real complaint is I think they should've went into Rhaegar a bit more. For such a monster storyline & reveal, you didn't really know much about him.

On 10/19/2017 at 3:57 PM, Jamalisms said:

If blowing up the Sept with the High Septon, queen and a high family in it didn't, this wouldn't. These sorts of things are only ever barriers to protagonists. Winners of the war write history.

When one of Stalin's generals told him he could be executed for war crimes in WW2, I believe for the Katyn forest massacre, he said it's easy..."just win".

Evil psychopaths unfortunately at times understand how things really are better then everybody else.....

3 hours ago, Face said:

I never watched this show. I'm laid off from work & watched all 7 seasons in a span of 2 weeks. I couldn't stop. I've never watched  anything this good in my life. And I've watched a lot of good shows. Truly blown away.

Welcome aboard...

3 hours ago, Face said:

My only complaint real complaint is I think they should've went into Rhaegar a bit more. For such a monster storyline & reveal, you didn't really know much about him.

We aren’t meant to know too much, otherwise it would spoil the surprise. We basically learned about Rhegar as Dany hears stories about him from Jorah and Barristan. The books tell us a bit more, but the show gives us enough. 

20 hours ago, Face said:

Lucky bastard... getting to see it all for the first time. And you didn't have to wait for season 7 like I did.

So anyway... you looking forward to the next wedding you get invited to?

20 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Lucky bastard... getting to see it all for the first time. And you didn't have to wait for season 7 like I did.

So anyway... you looking forward to the next wedding you get invited to?

To be honest tvis probably isn't he best show to marathon, because you don't get the same suspense, with having to wait a week. I don't know how you guys dealt with that every week, I seriously couldn't go to bed at night. I just kept playing more episodes.