Invasion of Ukraine: US Congress Passes Aid

tgo

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you know how fucking stupid you sound spouting this shit right now? 

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

I'll actually give you kudos for reading something other than your typical propaganda pieces and nutjobs from blogspot. This shows real growth. 

It's an interesting piece, but instead of focusing on idolizing your new prince's thoughts, and let's be honest the author is doing the intellectual heavy lifting here, let's look at facts and outcomes. 

No dead U.S. soldiers. A small fraction of our bloated military spending, mostly from older equipment, has aided in significantly depleting Russia's military force. We're defending a democracy against authoritarianism, which of Cuban decent seems like you would appreciate.

But keep debating those opinions instead of facts. And do keep branching out from ReaganCuredRacism.blogspot.com and LibTears reddit threads - well done! 

1 hour ago, Strunk'sDessert said:

I'll actually give you kudos for reading something other than your typical propaganda pieces and nutjobs from blogspot. This shows real growth. 

It's an interesting piece, but instead of focusing on idolizing your new prince's thoughts, and let's be honest the author is doing the intellectual heavy lifting here, let's look at facts and outcomes. 

No dead U.S. soldiers. A small fraction of our bloated military spending, mostly from older equipment, has aided in significantly depleting Russia's military force. We're defending a democracy against authoritarianism, which of Cuban decent seems like you would appreciate.

But keep debating those opinions instead of facts. And do keep branching out from ReaganCuredRacism.blogspot.com and LibTears reddit threads - well done! 

I mean... its an opinion piece from the Atlantic from a conservative/libertarian blogger. I wouldn't give him too much credit.

2 hours ago, El Guapo said:

I couldn't get past where he mentioned the Budapest Agreement while failing to mention both the US and UK guaranteed Ukraine's Sovereingty so they would give up their nuclear weapons. Seems like a major oversight since he brought up the agreement...and the international laws Russia is breaking going against it. 

I'll read the rest of it, but that was my initial thought. 

Okay, I'm definitely done at the part where he said Russia would have been forced to make an agreement with the US so as not to be dominated by China within the next 100 years because of shared border and border states if we did not intervene LOFL.

This guy has no fucking clue what he's talking about. They'll blow up the entire world before either of those scenarios happen. Acting as if what the US has done has hastened the movement of the communists states together is false. 

What it has done is force China to face the atrocities and continue support while becoming the outright #1 communist regime at the expense of Russian expansion, which would once again be expanding COMMUNISM (I thought you guys hated that ideology and government system?).

If we let them take Ukraine then Russian communism expands west and doesn't stop until the USSR is reconstructed in some form. It lays the roadwork for China taking Taiwan. We help stop them and it forces China's hand, while also showing these communist fucks they will not control global society with ideas of birthright and nationalism.

There are no easy solutions. One thing is for fucking sure though: that writer is an idiot. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

9 minutes ago, Strunk'sDessert said:

May be time to go on another 20 year posting hiatus. 

I have no idea who you "were" 20 years ago but welcome back.   Keep posting, one of us may be able to guess.

24 minutes ago, Strunk'sDessert said:

No need to guess. I was BulluckTheBeast back in the early to mid 2000s on GoTitans/TC/FootballsFuture, when Jack Kruse lost his medical license for the 3rd time, El Guapo just got his online one, oldschool was a less miserable asshole, WoolfolksUncle didn't have an uncle yet, and CTF was relevant - could go on and on. 

Love reading the board, but may not have the time or gumption to hang around. 

Epic memory post!  Yeah,  you gotta stick around.

• tgo changed the title to Invasion of Ukraine: US Congress Passes Aid