Capitol Tours

abenjami

4 hours ago, unauthorizedcinnamon said:

I am waiting for the investigations. I suspect 3 congress critters might be caught up in it.

From what I've read maybe more but we'll see once their investigations are completed. I don't think for a second that they'll be lenient on anyone. If members of congress were involved, we'll find out about it.

Edited by reo

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IMO, the best part of all this is yet to come and it won't come for awhile.   This isn't some organization like Al Qaeda where members will accept torture to death in order to protect the or

I'm sure this is probably already posted on page 367 of one of this week's threads, but I thought it deserved it's own so here you go.  Fuck you to any mod who merges this, JK.   I saw today

when do we send these terrorists to Gitmo?

20 minutes ago, reo said:

If what I've read is true, Mo Brooks and Tommy T were involved.

Brooks may actually be charged with inciting a riot and insurrection. Hes been a huge factor in peddling the election lies and overturning the election. Tuberville is a total moron who doesn't even understand the basics of our government structure. He may get off on the idiot defense.

Just now, oldschool said:

Brooks may actually be charged with inciting a riot and insurrection. Hes been a huge factor in peddling the election lies and overturning the election. Tuberville is a total moron who doesn't even understand the basics of our government structure. He may get off on the idiot defense.

Tuberville was also one of the main ones that was supposed to object on jan 6th. He's the one that Giuliani tried to call but called the wrong person iirc. I think he could be heavily involved... but to be completely honest, I'm not sure how much my thoughts on him are being influenced by what I read from Seth Abramson and I don't know how much truth there is to his speculation. Tuberville has been pretty vocal on this as well though at the very least.

In the end, we'll see what happens when the investigation is completed and people start getting arrested. I don't think they'll arrest any members of congress though until Trump is gone. Trump still has that pardon power.

Ya'll know there are tunnels from the Capital that connect to the buildings across the street right?  I mean, I'm not trying to shit on the calls for heads here, what happened was wrong but It's not right to immediately assume someone is involved the way some of you are either.  These are very serious charges here.  If they investigate and find out people in congress actually perpetuated and aided the riot into the capital building.... people should be publicly executed.  Seriously.  

1 minute ago, Justafan said:

Ya'll know there are tunnels from the Capital that connect to the buildings across the street right?  I mean, I'm not trying to shit on the calls for heads here, what happened was wrong but It's not right to immediately assume someone is involved the way some of you are either.  These are very serious charges here.  If they investigate and find out people in congress actually perpetuated and aided the riot into the capital building.... people should be publicly executed.  Seriously.  

We're not assuming they are or at least i'm not. I'm saying the rumors are that more people were involved but I'm continuously saying that I'm not going to say they are until the investigation is completed. Everything else is rumor. It's why I haven't linked to Seth Abramson's twitter feed. Everything needs confirmation before I believe it.