Coaching Carousel

Jonboy

2 hours ago, BudsOilers said:

LOL - Elway just got fired without getting fired.....Great that you'll be the President of Football Operations yet you are hiring a GM that has full personnel control!

If his name wasn't John Elway, he would have been shit canned a few years ago.  The post Manning Broncos qb selections were not good.

Also, they are another team you can toss into the "seeking a qb" derby.  

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shit, hope Bowen won’t be too distracted

And most of our defensive coaching staff would have trouble getting a job at a Division 3 CFB program.

I hope Arthur doesnt leave.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Jets interviewing Graham sounds like a Rooney requirement interview, although the Giants D improved throughout the year.

Saleh or Bieniemy or Marvin Lewis or whoever would be just as easily. Graham has been mentioned for a few months as a legitimate HC candidate. 

Edited by tgo

2 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

Are tweets being shared looking different for anyone else? It’s black font on this blue background for me as opposed to looking like it does from Twitter. 

I’ve been told that that is something on your end clocking Twitter.

I have to say I am pretty surprised/excited to see quite a few teams casting a wide net of potential coaches that they are interested in bringing in for an interview.

Typically, with a lot of jobs it seems like the team hiring already has a 1A already picked out and is just going through the motions with the other candidates.

So far you have to like who the Chargers, Jets, and Falcons are potentially looking to bring in for interviews.

• Jonboy changed the title to Coaching Carousel